5

Seungmin's POV

I woke up smelling a sterile scent. I look around but everything was all blurry. I rubbed my eyes a little so everything would  clear up. I didn't notice but Hyunjin was sitting next to window gazing outside so he didn't notice me wake up. He turned his head, shocked and said, "Oh you're awake! I thought you were going to die!" He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Hyunjin, please l-let go." I weakly said.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Hyunjin said. I laughed lightly and nodded my head.

"I should go tell the nurse you're awake!" Hyunjin said. And with that, he ran out the door.

Hyunjin's POV

Why is he so cute?! I thought to myself.
I saw a nearby nurse and called her over. What a coincidence that she was Seungmin's nurse! She looked really familiar but I ignored the feeling. We both walked to Seungmin's room and opened the door. Seungmin was gazing outside. He looked so...

Ethereal

I shook out of my thoughts and walked up to him with the nurse. The nurse gave him his antibiotics and breakfast. "Take care, okay?" The nurse said before leaving.

Little did Hyunjin and Seungmin know, it was the bitchy, carbon copy that stole a nurse's uniform and purposefully walked pass Hyunjin to catch his attention. She didn't inject him with antibiotics. She injected him with a drug that would cause him to be in a coma for at least 1 year. By the time Seungmin would wake up, Hyunjin would've already forgotten about him.

"Are you okay Seungmin?"

" Yes, I'm fine."

This was taking way too long. I had to confess to him now. I walked up to him and used my hand to lift his chin up.

And I kissed him.

Seungmin's POV

I was caught by surprise when Hyunjin kissed me. It was full of passion and not if lust. I quickly kissed him back and placed my hands around his neck. We pulled away after a few minutes. I could feel myself blushing. I looked down and covered my face with my hands. "U-um! I'm so sorry S-seungmin!"

I smiled, "It's okay!"

"So um will you be my boyfriend? I liked
you since the first time we met!"

Third person POV

Hyunjin's eyes were shut closed. He  opened them but to see Seungmin laying on his bed, motionless, the only movements was his breathing. Hyunjin started to get worried. He shook Seungmin several times. But Seungmin would not open his eyes. Hyunjin ran out of the room and asked a nearby doctor to come and check him.
  °  ✽

              •                               ★ .                     ·

                                         .                                          ·

               .   ∗                                           .

            •                    ★

                    °       ✧
∗                                           .

                       •                    ★

      °       ✧                         .

         ✫                  •                °

               •           ·        

                       ✲                            .                  •

                                •                         ✩

                                       ☆   •

          ⠝                     ✶

"He's in a coma." The doctor said.

"What? H-how?" Hyunjin shakily said.

"It was a drug of some sort. It causes a person to be in a coma for atleast a year."

"Who could've injected it?!" Hyunjin angrily said.

Then it all hit him.

It was that nurse! She wasn't actually one! She was the carbon copy that bullied Seungmin! She injected what Hyunjin thought was antibiotics but it was actually the drug!

"Doctor! I think I know injected the drug! There's this nurse with huge breasts and her name is Yoon Hanwe!"

"Who's she?" The doctor said.

"She disguised herself as a nurse and injected the drug into Seungmin!"

"We'll look for her, but not now. We can look through records for now." The doctor said.

"Okay thank you doctor!" Hyunjin said.

Please wake up soon, Seungmin...

[Don't Wanna Cry - Seventeen]

01:34 ━━━━━⬤───────04:28
⇆              ◁     ||     ▷         ↺
˚  .  ˚  ·     ⋆    . *
🌸      ✦ 
 *     .   🌸
         🌸 
 .    ·    ✧  ⊹   .
          *
   .  ˚  .   🌸 
 .🌸    . .

Thanks for reading!!!

-jenny 🥰💮