8

Please re-read the part in the 6th chapter about Hyunjin's girlfriend. I reedited it. 

Includes mature themes (WARNING) btw it's not seungjin doing THAT

enjoy the story :)

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned as I rolled over on my side to grab my phone. I answered the call. It was Felix. 

"WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT SEUNGMIN WAS DEAD?"

"What do you mean?" I asked groggily. 

"YOU TOLD ME THAT SEUNGMIN DIED OF A DISEASE AND YESTERDAY HE CALLED ME! YOU MADE ME SUFFER! DID YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET OVER MY BEST FRIEND'S DEATH? HOW COULD YOU LIE ABOUT SOMETHING SO CRUEL?"

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. Seungmin called Felix? How? I thought I took his phone. Ugh... Why did this have to happen? I wanted to forget about Seungmin but now, he comes out of nowhere. 

I was about to answer but I realized that Felix had already ended the call. 

I messed up. Big time.

Felix's POV

I was still angry at Hyunjin lying to me. I suffered days, crying because I had lost my best friend. How could he be so cruel? I decided to head to Seungmin's house to see him again. His house wasn't that far away so I ran. I was excited to see my best friend's face again. 

I rang the doorbell and Seungmin opened the door. "Oh, you're here Felix." I hugged him tightly. "I thought you would leave me..." I said tears coming out of my eyes. 

3rd person POV

Seungmin rubbed Felix's back trying to calm him down. "Let's go in," Seungmin said. 

Seungmin's POV

Bold is Seungmin and italic is Felix

I placed a cup of tea for Felix on the coffee table. 

"So...what happened?" 

"I kinda yelled at Hyunjin."

"What? Why?"

"Because he lied about you dying. I would never forgive him." 

"Do you know the reason why?" 

"No, I don't. That's why I was so shocked when you called me." 

"He must've told one of his closest friends what the reason was."

"Who knows." 

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Sure, where though?"

"Maybe the plaza you work at?"

"Sure."

Hyunjin's POV

I decided to go and eat at the cafe in the plaza. I ordered a drink and sat down at a seat near the window. 

I sat there, drinking my coffee, and ate my pancake. I heard the doorbell ring and I looked over to the door. I saw two boys walk in. I took a closer look and saw that it was Seungmin and Felix. I tried to hide so that they wouldn't see me. I was pretty sure they saw me because of my dress shirt. 

Seungmin's POV

I entered a cute cafe that had caught my eye. I went in with Felix to order something when Felix said that he saw Hyunjin. I looked over and saw him staring out the window. The sun was reflecting his face making him look ethereal. 

I wished I could have him back

I wished I could have him back... but he has somebody else now.

Hyunjin's POV

I walked home after the cafe incident. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed Jinah. She wasn't answering. What could she be doing? Was she cheating on me? She always answers my calls... I should probably go to her house. I know where she hides her keys. I ran to her house, hoping she didn't do anything bad. I quietly opened her door. I listened carefully.

Were those...

moans?

Short chapter again 😔
Sorry!!!
I'll post more since these chapters are very short.
Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it ❤️

-jennyృి҉۫۫❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎