Part 16 (The kidnapping)

As Cora swam Away blushing..Thinking about what she just did..She also thought of what king trollex was thinking to......

Cora: I shouldn't have done that...What if he wasn't ready.....What if he doesn't like me back......*She said as her smile quickly changed to a frown *

Meanwhile....

King trollex: SHE LIKES ME BACK *He said with excitement as he felt his cheek *    IM NEVER WASHING MY FACE AGAIN!!!!

King trollex blushed and laughed as he thought about what just happened

King trollex: Maybe BDB is right....Maybe we did have true love at first sight

Meanwhile...Cora was still thinking ashamed of what happend Until.....She blacked out....

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ THIS PART CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING

RAPE

ABUSE

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF PLEASE LEAVE THIS IS WHERE THE STORY GETS VERY TENSE AND DARK...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Anyway...Cora woke up in this mysterious place..Waking up confused...

Cora: Wha-Where Am I ? *She asked confused*

Cora's dad: SO YOU DECIDED  THAT YOU WERE GONNA RUN AWAY! *He said angrily*

Cora: D-Dad..Listen..I'm sorry..Its just that you would get soo drunk all the time and I would get so scared *She said crying *

Cora's dad: Enough sorrys.......I forgot your birthday gift *He said with an evil smirk*   Jamal.....Shes all yours

Jamal: Happy birthday babe...*He said whispering in her ear....Forcing her to mate with him*

Cora: NO..STOP...PLEASE

Jamal : SHUT UP

Cora: Why...*She said as tears came down her face*

To be continued....(Sorry the story got so dark so here a little something to lighten yall up)