Part 17 (The rescue )

Marine : I CANT FIND HER *She said it if breath as she rushed to king trollex with tears rolling down her face*

King trollex: Woah...Marine calm down...What do you mean cant find her? *He asked with concern *

Marine: CORA! I CANT FIND CORA! *She said crying *

King trollex : Cora's gone? I thought she was with you *He said calmly but with concern *

Marine: NO! NO SHES NOT

King trollex got worried ..There was to many places that she could be..Until an idea popped in his head

King trollex: Okay...Marine..calm down I'll find her *He said*

Marine: Alright *She said calming down*

King trollex arrived at Cora's house.....He banged on the door..waiting for an an answer

Meanwhile.....

Jamal: Now, I want you to stay in here and BE QUIET *He said hearing the knock *

Cora : He'll come for me *She said still crying *

Jamal rolled his eyes..And went to open the door to see king trollex ..

King trollex: Where is she ? *He said bravely..Puffing his chest out*

Jamal: I...Dont know what you're talking about man.. *He said lying*

King trollex pushed him aside and went to go look for Cora

Jamal: WAIT..MAN..YOU CANT DO THAT

King trollex: CORA, CORA, WHERE ARE YOU

As Cora heard king trollex's voice...It was a relief....She didn't care what they did to her..She made her decision...

Cora: IM RIGHT HERE *He said giving him a big hug*

King trollex: Thank Troll you're okay...*He said hugging her back* WhAt Did they do to you? *He said with concern as he looked in Cora's eyes *

Cora: Nothing...*She said lying * I'm just so glad to see you *She said hugging him *

King trollex: Cmon Cora , Let's get you to the castle, Where you can rest *He said..Knowing that something happened to her..As he seen all the bruises and scars on her body*

King trollex and Cora both Walked out of the house hand in hand ignoring Jamal and Cora's dad

Jamal and Cora's dad : 0_0 WELLL ShIIIIIiIIiID