The confession

King trollex: Hey um Cora... Since were alone now.. Can I tell you something.

Cora : Well.. You can't exactly say were alone.... You KNOW my sister but yeah..

Both of them laughed

King trollex: Um.. Listen... I've made a very bad mistake.... And um.. I'm glad you accepted my apology.. I honestly can't BELIEVE.. I trusted Jamal over you.. We've been friends for a couple weeks know.. And....

Cora's heart felt warm.. She never felt this way about anyone..

King trollex: And... Cora.. We've been friends for a long time.. And you were always there for me..

Cora: And so were you... *She said with a gentle voice and a smile*

King trollex: Listen Cora... You just make me feel so warm inside.You just make me feel soo happy..

Cora: You didn't to... You took away all the pain in my life.. And I'd never thought I'd meet someone like you.. Your just so sweet.. And nice and kind... And even though you can be a GOOFBALL sometimes..

Both of them chuckled..

Cora: You've just made me feel... So happy

King trollex: Cora... I-I think

Cora: Hey.. You alright... *She said concerned*

King trollex: Yeah.. I'm fine... Um anyways..

King trollex: (You can do this... Just tell her how you feel) *He thought in his head*

King trollex: Cora... I-  Think I-