The disappearance (part 2 )

Meanwhile..

Jamal: Listen bud.. Cora's using you..

King trollex: *scoff* you really think I would believe someone like you... Yeah right *He said rolling his eyes with a sarcastic smirk*

Jamal : Oh I know you wouldn't.. But you would believe someone who's already been with her.. Right?

King trollex thought for a moment..

King trollex : Fine.. I'm listening

Meanwhile...

Cora : I'm worried about him BDB... What if he's hurt...

BDB : I know Cora... But you have people to take care of..

Cora : Yeah but.. I don't even know what a queen should be doing.. It's just so frustrating *She said throwing herself on the bed*

BDB: Yeah.. Hey.. I know what will cheer you up

Cora : What could cheer me up right now BDB??

BDB : What about hosting a party..

Cora :  Yeah.. I need to get our people's minds off of the disappearance of king trollex..

Meanwhile...

Jamal : So you might be wondering what I mean by "using you"

King trollex: Yeah.. Yeah I am

Jamal : Well what I mean is... What if she only likes you just to become queen... What if she doesn't love you... What if she's just using you for your castle... I mean.. She could've stayed with her cousin Keisha.. But she choose you.. So she might be just using you.. And your heart..

King trollex thought for a moment... "What if he's right "

Jamal : I mean.. What if she's using FC your heart just to break it *He said with an evil smirk *     Oop- I think I might've said to much..

Jamal soon heard  a heavy knock on his door.. He went to go open it.. Got tackled and arrested by some guards.. The guards searched the house to find to king trollex tied up in a chair

Guard: FOUND HIM *He said untieing king trollex *

Guard : King trollex.. Follow us.. We have someone who wants to see you..

Meanwhile.. After the party Cora sat on the DJ booth.. Still thinking what happens to trollex.. She looks up to see him swimming towards her..

Cora : KING TROLLEX.. OH MY TROLL.. ARE YOU OK.. WHAT HAPPENED.. WHERE WERE YOU *She said swimming towards him.. And giving him a hug.. Only to be pushed away*

Cora : Oop- I'm sorry I didn't mean to come at you like tha-

King trollex : Yeah.. Of course you were worried about me.. *He said sarcastically*