The argument (part 2)

Marine quickly turned around to see her sister swimming towards her crying...

Marine : WOAh.. Woah.. What happened... *She said as she got tackled by Cora who was hugging her*

Cora : Me and King trollex just got into it *She said with tears streaming down her face*

Marine : Got into it.... Wait... 😏

Cora : NO! not like that... The other.. Got into it..

Marine : WAIT!! WHAT.. WHAT HE SAY

Cora : Nothing...Listen I-

But marine was already gone...

Meanwhile..

Marine : BOY WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY SISTER..

King trollex: W-what are you talking about..

Marine rolled her eyes and said..

Marine : YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TA- King trollex... Pls just tell me what you said to my sister..

King trollex : Listen Marine... Your sister was using me.. And I'm sure u Were to...

Marine :

Marine : What.. Did you just say..

King trollex : I said.... YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE USING ME.. AREN'T YOU??

Marine : NO!! WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU THaT..

King trollex : JAMAL.... And he must've been right..

Marine : JAMAL?!? JAMAL?!? YOU REALLY BELIEVED JAMAL??

Marine: I don't know if that's just dumb.... Or just plainnnnn STOPPED... AFTER ALL YOU AND CORA BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER.. You decide to believe JAMAL!!

King trollex: Yes.. *He said turning away*

Marine : Oh.. So it's like that is it???... Well before we leave.. I just wanna tell you.. Much sister.. Loves you with all of her heart.. She would do anything thing for you.. And you just threw that all way king trollex...

Marine turned away.. And left