-1-

that song makes me feel some type of way ^^

ayla pov:

i laid in my freshly made bed looking at the room i just spent hours setting up.

it wasn't right.

i realized i forgot to hang up my posters. i pulled out one last box and opened it up. low and behold there were my posters. i hung them up one by one finally being satisfied with how my new room looked.

i laid back in my bed, getting out my phone and texting my best friend luna. her and i met online a couple years ago and we automatically clicked, tomorrow was my first time seeing since i was now going to be going to her school

ayla:
lunaaaa

luna👽🌜:
aylaaaa

ayla:
i can't wait to see u tomorrow!

luna👽🌜:
me 2, i can't wait to finally speak 2 u irl

ayla:
i swear to god i'm gonna squeeze the fuck outta u

luna👽🌜:
bring it

ayla:
i'm gonna TRY and sleep so i can see u faster :) love u luna

luna👽🌜:
okay buttercup i love you ayla ;)

i smiled and set my phone on my nightstand, making sure my alarm for tomorrow is set which i'm sure i won't need cause i'm so excited.

i sighed turning good luck charlie on since it was the only thing i could fall asleep too, i turned on my fan and laid down. i smiled as i drifted into a peaceful slumber.

i woke up an hour before my alarm. knew it. i got up and face timed luna. her tired face popped up on the screen.

luna: let me guess you called me to get ready

i smiled brightly

ayla: i'm sorryyyyy i'm just so excited to see you

luna: me too bb

we both got ready talking about stupid stuff on the call. we finally hung up when i got to school.

i walked out of my car immediately seeing luna. i ran over to her like they do in the movies and hugged her dramatically "LUNA" i yelled "AYLA" she yelled right back at me.

we went into a fit of laughter for absolutely no reason. she put her hand out for me to grab and i gratefully accepted it "come on let's get your schedule" she said dragging me to the office.

we asked the kind lady for my schedule and she handed it over. before i could even look at it luna snatched it from my hands "YESS" luna was filled with pure joy "you have study hall with us" us? whatever. i smiled and nodded taking the paper back, she pulled out a similar paper and compared ours "luna we have almost all the same classes!" i was about to burst "yeah everything except gym class and bio" she frowned and then shrugged.