-7-

gus pov:

i awoke with a pounding headache. i grabbed my phone checking the time 12:38 pm. i sighed and pulled the covers off myself

kitten🖤⛓:
gus
kitten🖤⛓:
i need help
kitten🖤⛓:
gus
kitten🖤⛓:
he's back

gus:
ayla?

i began to slightly panic. those texts were all sent at 6 in the morning. he is her uncle. 1 month ago she told me about him when he came to visit her. fuck.

gus:
luna have you spoken to ayla

luna🤓:
no? why what's wrong

gus:
did she tell you about her uncle?

luna🤓:
briefly

gus:
he's back

luna🤓:
fuck okay

i let out a shaky breath and set my phone down next to me. i hope she's alright. being in belgium sucks. i'm so far away from her and i can't be there for when she needs me to.

"yo" wiggy bursts into my room with goth following behind. they quickly noticed my panicky state "what's wrong" wiggy asked me

ayla pov:

i sat in my bathroom in attempts to hide from my uncle. he would visit us usually once a year but this year i guess he decided he wanted to make an extra trip. this wouldn't be happening if my parents were home but they of course have to go to work, so that leaves my uncle and i alone.

"aylaaaa" i heard his voice call out to me. my breathing picked up, and i was almost in a full blown panic attack. i closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. his steps grew closer and my body was shaking.

i heard two knocks on the door and i braced myself for him to break in because he knew i wasn't going to open it. it never happened "ayla?" luna asked "honey it's me open up" she told me. luna? what's she doing here?

i struggled to stand up. when i did i unlocked the door and opened it. luna looked at me and immediately pulled me into a hug. i cried into her shoulder until she pulled away and stroked my cheek.

"come on buttercup, let's get you to bed" she draped her arm around my shoulder and directed me to my room.

she pulled my covers off my bed and allowed me to lay down. she placed the covers back over me and handed me my phone.

"text gus" she told me "he's worried about you tell him you're okay" i nodded my head unlocked my phone

ayla:
gus

gus🖤🔪:
omg ayla are you okay?

ayla:
i'm okay gus
ayla:
i miss you

gus🖤🔪:
i miss you too
gus🖤🔪:
i have a couple shows in long island soon

ayla:
ok :/

gus🖤🔪:
are you okay with you know who?

ayla:
yeah
ayla:
luna saved me

gus🖤🔪:
ok :)
gus🖤🔪:
i already got through two weeks of tour :)
gus🖤🔪:
we'll get through this kitten i promise