-4-

gus pov:

i woke up with my arms around ayla i turned my head to see the clock on her nightstand 11:36 pm i pulled my arms off of her and sat up.

i massaged my temples and sighed. ayla stirred in the bed and soon she was sat up right next to me "i wanna play with chalk" she spoke randomly "okay" i shrugged not seeing the problem "wait right here" i watched as she got up out of bed and walked over to her door.

2 minutes later she walked back in with a box of chalk in her hand "come on" she put her hand out for me to grab. i grabbed her hand and pulled her down "gus!" she yelled i laughed loudly and started tickling her

"g-gus!"

"st-stop it" she laughed

i stopped tickling her and gave her time to catch her breath "you suck goose!" she lightly slapped me on the chest "kitten" i whined and wrapped my arms around her body pulling her close, she let her body go limp as i embraced her.

"can we play with chalk now" she asked, he voice was muffled from her face being smashed against my chest

"come on kitten" i let her go and pulled her up carrying her bridal style.

i walked us down the steps and outside to her driveway. i sat her down on the ground and grabbed a green piece of chalk i quickly wrote the words 'got love?' and laid down in front of it "take a picture of me" i told ayla.

she nodded her head and walked over to me taking a quick picture "send it to me" i told her again. she nodded and pressed a few buttons on her phone.

"i'm posting that"

lilpeep: when ayla wants to play with chalk at midnight @sadgalayla

sadgalayla: i got love ;)

xlunax: cuties

mikeylo: just fuck already god damn

lilpeep: @sadgalayla marry me?

sadgalayla: @lilpeep no

jazzbutler: @sadgalayla @lilpeep damnnnnn

joshymoon: y'all cute or whatever

toopoor: @sadgalayla the only love he needs is mine

i put my hand over my chest and gasped "you don't want to marry me" i fake pouted she shook her head fastly. she stood up from her chair "come on let's go inside we have to go to school tomorrow" her soft voice soothed my ears unlike layla's whiny and squeaky one i nodded in agreement and stood up .