Chapter 5

After a while of crying and using Dean as human tissue, I could relax a bit more.

"Sorry." I choked out.

"It's alright." Dean said comforting.

"Is this helping in the whole tolerating me mission?" I chuckled out through the tears.

"A little I guess but don't tell anyone." Dean ruffed my hair.

"I won't." I smiled at him and wiped my tears. "It's weird." Dean looked at me confused. "I have been here for a day and I have already been comforted by both you and Sam." I shrugged. "I thought I was stronger than that."

"Hey look at me." The green eyes pierced mine. "You are not weak for being sad. Everyone would be the same, hell I have been the same."

What he meant by that I didn't know.

"Also I am sorry." I looked at Dean confused.

"What for?" I asked.

"I called you a monster." I looked down. "You are not."

"It's okay. It's just-" I sighed. "It's just Wolfbloods aren't monsters. We don't need to kill people like werewolves." I growled just by mentioning those sons of bitches. "We just want to be left alone and blend in."

"I will try too remember that." Dean said and hugged me once more. "Are you ready to go back inside?" I nodded. "Okay." He mumbled under his breath.

We walked inside to find Sam and Bobby sitting at the table.

"Hey kid how are you doing?" Bobby asked.

"A little better." I weakly said and sat down on the couch.

"Sorry about what happened." Sam looked at me sympathetic eyes. I gave him a weak smile. "Do you want me to check your wounds again? Just to see how you are healing up."

"Yeah sure." I was still wearing my pajamas so it made it easier. Sam peeled off the bandages.

"Well good news is I can already remove the stitches." Sam started prepping to remove them. "Bad news. It's gonna hurt."

"It's okay. Just do it." I took deep breath and prepared. It didn't hurt as much, as I thought it would.

"I will check the burn on your back too." I nodded. Sam looked puzzled as he saw the burn.

"Burns heal slower with Wolfbloods. Don't they?" Bobby responded to Sam's puzzled look.

"They heal at the same rate, as they do humans. That's why we fear fire." I said whilst clenching my teeth from the stinging from Sam cleaning the wound. I hissed from the pain.

"Sorry." Sam said and put on some clean bandages. I just closed my eyes.

"Well I am sorry to interrupt but we need to get you back home." Bobby said.

"How Bobby?" Dean asked.

"Well we can't exactly put you on a plane or a bus." Bobby argued.

"Why not?" I asked.

"One you are a wild Wolfblood and even though you know more than most, I don't think you being on your own is a good idea."

"Fair point." I mumbled

"Besides, If you are on your own, the hunter, who kidnapped you, could easily find you again." I could definitely see the point in that one.

"Who is it anyway? And what does he want with you?" Sam asked quietly. Like he was afraid of breaking me. I kept my mouth shut. "Please Leona. It might help us."