Tris

When I sit on the floor in the shower with water running over my dirty and nasty body memories come back. His kisses on my body. His hands squeezing my breasts. his member inside me. A sudden feeling of discomfort and nausea come over me and I turn around and vomit next to me in the shower, I see how the vomit flowing down along with the water in the drain.

After a while, I don´t know how long I rise up and wash my hair, I massage the shampoo hard and carefully to not miss an inch of my now dirt coated hair. I rinse out the shampoo and do the same with the conditioner. I take a washcloth and pour on body soap and scrub my body until it is all red. I rinse out the conditioner and soap and walk out of the shower and turn it flowing hot water. I wipe the steam from the mirror and take a look at my own reflection. This is not me anymore.

The girl in the reflection has long blond wet hair. Almond shaped blue / gray eyes, which now shows fear rather than curiosity. Far too big nose to the little face and slim body. I have never had any opinion about myself and my body. But now that I see myself, I feel just as bad and want to ruin the reflection. Without thinking I stretch myself up to the shelf above our white sink and takes down the replaceable razor blade to Tobias shaver. He will probably not miss it anyway. I let the towel fall to the floor and take one last glance in the mirror at my bare chest which now has bruises after his disgusting hands.

Without thinking I draw a large laceration over his stomach, just above my belly bottom. It feels good to destroy my body. My disgusting, dirty and ugly body. I draw two to the inside of my thigh but quickly interrupted by Tobias voice that echoes through two rooms into our bathroom

"Tris, dinner is ready" says his voice through the doors.

"Okay, pray right back" I answer quickly, a little too quickly, hoping he does not notice. I go into our closet and takes on a pair of red silk panties with a matching bra. All my underwear, Christina or Shauna bought. They are all in lace or silk. Do I have any underwear that does not match. After I put on a pair of gray pajama pants and a black tank top with Sponge Bob on. I take out a pair of warm cozy socks and walk into the kitchen as if nothing had just happened in the bathroom. But I still feel the blood draining from the wound on my stomach