Four

It was a quiet dinner. Tris fingered in food with the fork, took a few pieces chicken but skipped the rice, salad and water. After dinner, we usually help each other with the dishes and wipe the table but Tris quickly disappeared into the bedroom. Oddly.

After I had prepared a plate with the leftover food and put in the fridge in case Tris get hungry later tonight. I sit on the sofa in the living room and zap through all the channels on the TV until I find a program that looks interesting. It is any series of any kind named Buffy - The Vampire Slayer. It's about a little slim girl who hunts and kills vampires. She seems to be in love with a vampire with a soul, Angel or something like that.

After a while of watching so I cannot by focusing me anymore. My mind wanders back to my beloved Tris and what is wrong with her today. 

She has not said a word straight to me that has not been the doors. I'm worried but I know she would come and tell me if there was something that bothered her.

A few hours later, I decided that it was time to sleep; I have to be up and working in the control room with Zeke tomorrow. I turn off the TV and switch off all the lights in the kitchen and living room. I walk towards our bedroom and sees that the light over the bed shines as Tris is still up. When I come into the room falls her eyes at me and when I approach her, she gets fear in their eyes. Is she afraid of me all of a sudden? I quickly backs away as I do not want to scare her.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower. When I'm finished, I'm wearing boxers. Tris sitting in the chair in the corner and reads, legs close together, a blanket over his shoulders. I walk her and she does not seem to notice me, so I bow down quickly and give her a kiss before I was going to bed. But the kiss seemed to frighten her. She flinched and dropped both the book and the blanket and began to shake. I tried to approach her again but the shaking got worse

"Tris, I'm so sorry I scared you"

No answer. She just got up and walked out of the bedroom and I heard how she slammed the door to the guest room. She slams never in doors

I was left alone, wondering and worried about what troubled her. Is she going back to sleep here? I have not slept a night without her since she was attacked by Peter Drew and her friend Al during her ignition

I have never slept so well last year when she was next to me. Not nearly as many nightmares about my father. Tris presence improves everything to me; I would take a bullet for her.

After waiting a while for her to come back, I realize that she will not. I crawl into bed and feel lonely o cold but falls asleep quickly to a horrible dream about Tris.