Chpater 6 // Best Friends?

A/N: I literally just woke up so sorry if this is kinda crappy!

Kirishima pov
Jesus, this was the best I've ever slept in my life. Lazily, I turn to my side, when I feel something warm and soft. A pillow...? Wait it's fluffy up here, but smooth a bit further down. Slowly I open my eyes to investigate and see the most adorable thing. Kat, sleeping, his lips parted just a tiny bit, hair messy. God this boy is gorgeous.

My fingers caressed his cheek lightly as I smiled down to the blonde's relaxed body. He started moving and i pulled my hand away so it wouldnt be awkward if he woke up, but he just scooted closer to me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled softly and started playing with his hair.

He wrapped an arm around my torso and pulled me closer, but I didn't mind. I pressed a kiss onto his forehead, when I was suddenly interrupted by the boy in my arms. "Oi, shithead. Just because I'm deaf doesn't mean I can't feel" he grumbled in his - extremly attractive - morning voice. Blushing, I removed my hand from his head and back, but strangely he stayed in the same position he was before.

Gently I tapped him behind his ear to get him to look at me, but he shook his head and pressed our bodys together even more. Not that I was complaining about cuddling with Bakugou, I was just so surprised he even did that. After a few seconds my hands found their original spots on Kat's head and back. I started massaging his scalp gently as he hummed into my shoulder.

His warm breath tickled my shoulder and I left out a small chuckle. Much to my disliking, he pulled away after this, looking at me with a questioning expression. I quickly signed that he tickled me, so that we could cuddle again, but before we even pulled back in, my alarm went off. Annoyed, I shut it off and sat up, Kat copying my actions.

I stood up from the bed, stretched and waved slightly before walking out to give him his privacy. Unfortunately, as soon as I walked out, Shoji also opened his door down the hallway. We just stared at each other when I realized what this must have looked like to him. Me, stepping out of Kat's room in the morning, wearing nothing but sweatpants. "OMG SHOJI I'M SO SORRY THIS IS ABSOLOUTLY NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I JUST SLEPT OVER BC HE WAS HAVING A PAN-" I slapped my hand over my mouth before I could finish my sentence. Kat made me give him my word to never tell anybody about his issues.

Shoji just raised an eyebrow at me as he walked by, probably on his way to the bathroom. God that was so embarrassing, I must be as red in the face as my hair. Quickly I retreated into my own room and closed the door. I just hope Shoji doesn't tell anyone what he saw this morning. Mina would flip out and interpret the situation sooooo wrong.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I got dressed in my uniform. Today was going to be a very long day, I had a feeling. When I was done with my usual morning routine, I went downstairs to eat a light breakfast of a protein shake and an apple. On my way to the kitchen I greeted the rest of the bakusquad, who were sitting at the table and shouting at each other again. "nonono, hear me out guys. Geese, but instead of feathers, they have fur. Fur geese. F e e s e.",typical Denki. I shook my head as I entered the large dorm kitchen.

I didn't really pay attention to the other person in there at all, until i felt somebody resting against my back. Slowly I turned around and was suprised to see a very sleepy Bakugou with a coffee mug in one hand. 'You okay there, Kat? You look tired' I signed to him, smiling softly. He just nodded and waved it off. As I tried to walk back to the table to join the squad, he tugged on my jacket. I turned to face him as he put his palm to his chin and motioned his hand so his fingertips were facing me (it means thank you!) I smiled and mouthed a you're welcome to him.

His next action was - again - very unnatural for Bakugou, because he pulled me into a hug. Startled, I hugged back after a few seconds. Soon, he let go and gave me the smallest but most genuine smile I've ever seen on him. Again, I held up the 'i love you' sign and walked away.

Are we best friends or more?

______________________________________

Hey babes! I started writing this as soon as I woke up at 8 am this morning because I forgot to do it yesterday. Shame on me, shame on me. I hope yall like this story, it's not as good as the ones of other writers on here but I'm trying my hardest! Also I think I'll publish another chapter today, depends on how much I have to do for school.

-raven

Word count: 880