Chapter 4- Party

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal— Steve MaraboliRecapVery well you shall be the fellowship of the ringThe youngest looking hobbit then asked where are we going making me have to hide my laugh

Steve Maraboli
Recap
Very well you shall be the fellowship of the ring
The youngest looking hobbit then asked where are we going making me have to hide my laugh.
This is going to be fun.
Alphas POV
Me and the girls were getting ready, first we did Alina first Laine painted her nails baby pink, while I did her hair, I put it in a braid crown with some vines. Next, she put on a baby pink floor length silk dress, and a necklace that had a dragon wrapped around a sword and a couple of bracelets. I did her makeup which was just a glossy lip. She then put a small dagger strapped to her leg then but on baby pink high heels. Next, we did Laine Alina painted her nails a dark green while I did her hair in a messy bun with light green flowers in it. Next, she put on a dark green off the shoulder floor length dress. Then She put on a necklace with a rainbow stone with silver while wrapped around it that looked like a tree then she put Lacey green gloves on after that she put some star earrings on. Then I did glittery dark green eyeshadow makeup. She put on dark green high-heeled boots, and she was done. Next with me Laine did my nails a dark blue while Alina did my hair it was similar to her hair but without the vines. I then put on a royal floor length dress. I put on a moon and star necklace and kept my elements ring then did my own makeup a blue shiny lip. Then I put a dagger strapped to my leg like Alina, and to finish off my outfit I had royal blue lace high heels.  
Alpha is wearing

Laine is wearing