Chapter 5- Farewell

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

-Winnie the Pooh

Recap

He just couldn't get her blue eyes out of his head. He stopped staring at her and started listening to his friends problems and about his thoughts about this adventure.

Alphas POV

Before The sun was up, I was at breakfast with Laine as our companions should have already left. Suddenly Alex ran in with red eyes and tears on his face. I ran over to him Laine right behind me. I place my hand on his shoulder and tell him to breath in and out for I couldn't tell what he was saying. He then just motioned for us to follow him we started to run down the hallway, on the way there I hear three more sets of footsteps. We get to Alinas room, and he opens the door. She is laying in her bed with a knife in her stomachs.
Legolas POV
I was sitting down with Aragorn during breakfast when the doors burst open, and Alex ran in with red eyes. Then he ran out of the room with Laine, Alpha, Pippin, Gimli, Arwen. I ran after them with Aragorn behind me. We got to a room and saw Alpha on her knees with her heads in her hands sobbing. Arwen rubbing her back, Pippin has trying to comfort Laine who was crying into his shoulders. The dwarf was standing by a crying Alex. As I walked into the room, I saw Alina with a knife in her stomach. I went over to Arwen an Alpha and asked Arwen if she knew where Lord Elrond was. She stood up and told me that she would just get him. She ran out of the room to get her ada. I ask Alpha how she was doing as she had stopped crying and she was now talking to Laine. Alex came over to her as well and he asked why all the best people die. She looked at him when you're in a garden which flowers do you pick, she replied in a whisper the most beautiful ones whispered Laine and all Alpha said was Exactly. I feel a presence behind me I turn around to see Lord Elrond standing there with tears in his eyes he came up to me and the rest who were in this room and asked us to leave except Alpha, Laine, Alex, and Arwen.
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~
Alphas POV
I was getting ready to go. Alex had Taken Alinas body and was on his way back to the cave where she would be properly treated before being Buried with others who had already given their lives for ours. I was wearing my black armor, my black cloak that went down to my knees, I was also wearing black combat boots. For weapons I brought my black bow and my two short swards. I also packed my small sketchbook and put it in my cloak where there's a secret compartment so I wouldn't fall out if I had to fight.
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~
I was down at the bridge watching the sunrise. I stood up on the railing getting to shift when I felt a presence behind me, so I turned around. I smiled hello Legolas I say. He comes and sits beside me and asked me why I was standing on the railing I replied telling him I'm about to watch the sunset. He gives me in odd look before realization crosses over his features, your animal is something that can fly I nodded and let my magic down causing my half bird self-show I had white feathers with gold ends and metallic looking horns. He gasped you are a horned hawk, they are extinct, I thought shadows could only change into living animals he said. I then reply with yes, I am the only one that has in animal that is extinct. I then turn to my true hybrid form his eyes go wide as I look at him. I have huge white wings with gold and have metallic horns coming out of my head with bright gold eyes with a hint of green in them. I still have pale skin and long silver hair, but my features are sharper, and my nails are longer and are pointed like talons. I then speak again there is a reason I don't show people my true form for I scare most I'm going for a fly I ended and took up into the air almost knocking Legolas over in the process. I stared up at the sun it was beautiful, and I hoped my people and I would see many more to come but I knew that was a selfish wish.
Legolas POV
I stared where Alpha just was and thinking about how she looked she was beautiful I looked shocked because you don't see that every day. I felt a hand on my shoulder I look behind me and see Gandalf he had a smile on him face and whispered you know; be careful it is hard to get her trust you but if you lose her trust, you will never get it back. He then turned around and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Third person
The fellowship was gathered at the entrance to Rivendell. Lord Elrond began to speak, the ring bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom. On you who travel with him, no oath nor bond is laid to go further than you will. Farewell hold to your purpose. May the blessing of elves and men and all free folk with you. The fellowship awaits the ring bearer says Gandalf, Frodo then starts to walk on, the stops and whispers to Gandalf, Mordor Gandalf is it left or right, left responded Gandalf.
Alphas POV
I hang in the back of the group as they start to walk, I turn around and quickly walk up to Lord Elrond I hand him a picture of the council; he smiled gratefully and bowed his head, and I did the same. I then walk over to Arwen and hand her a tiny picture of Aragon, for I heard about her going to the undying lands. I nod my head and she just hug me. She then whispers in my ear come back in one piece and maybe you will join me. I smile and run after the group and right into adventure.
——————————————
Hi everyone.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Goodbye little wolves
-MJ