Chapter 6- Crebain of Dunland

hide your eyes darling

people can see your heart through them

--Unknown

Recap

 I smile and run after the group and right into adventure.

Alphas POV

As we ventured on, I was walking beside Legolas, while Laine was talking with Pippin and Merry, I smiled at this because Laine was such a chatterbox and was friends with almost everyone. I walked with the Hobbits most of the time and occasionally I would walk with Gimli, I enjoyed hearing their stories they were always packed with adventure.
We must hold this to this course, west of the Misty Mountains for 40 days (about 1 and a half months), if our luck holds the gap of Rohan will still be open to us Gandalf said with tiredness very faint in his voice. From there our path turns east to Mordor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Around midday I start to realize that the hobbits needed a rest I went to the front of the group and started talking to Gandalf about resting for a little bit saying we could all use it. He reductively agreed and we stopped at a formation of rocks. As I sat down, I took out my journal it had a worn-down black cover and gold rims. I opened it and started to draw I drew the places we have been I also drew Sam beside his pony, Frodo in his clock with a huge smile on his face, I even drew Merry and Pippin laughing at the fire when they told stories. Halfway through drawing, Sam came over with food which I took gratefully he looked at what I was drawing, and his eyes lit up at the pictures he complimented my on my skills and I thanked him after I finished, I put the book back and began to watch Boromir train Mary, pippin, and Laine. At first, he started to fight Laine it was funny because Laine used her small size to move faster and after a couple of minutes, she had pinned him down sword to him neck. Laine sat down as Boromir continued to train Merry and Pippin. Two, one, five. Good! Very good. Boromir says to Pippin Move your feet says Aragorn while he smokes. Faster said Boromir who started to fight Merry. Behind me I tune into Gandalf's and Gimli's conversation, if anyone were to ask for my opinion which I note they're not I'd say we'd be taking the long way around says Gimli the then continues Gandalf we could pass through the mines of Moira my cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome. Gandalf then replied with a grave voice, no I will not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice. Legolas then jumps from rock to rock up to investigate the horizon, I could see something dark in the distance coming our way. I am then drawn out sought by the sound of Pippin yelling, sorry replied Boromir he seems to have nicked Pippin on the knuckle. The two hobbits kicked him in the knees causing him to fall to the ground get him they yelled for the shire hold him hold him down the continued to yell causing me to smile. Gentlemen that's enough Aragon said which in turn the hobbit pulled out his feet making him to fall to the ground. My attention is brought back to the weird black thing heading our way. What is that replied Sam nothing it's just a waste of cloud said Gimli, it's moving fast against the wind said Boromir. Legolas then replied with urgency in his voice Crebain from Dunland. Aragon then yelled hide. I was heading over to a nearby bush to hide under then I realized Sam had gotten his foot stuck and was still wide in the open. I ran back out to try to get his foot loose, but the creeping was almost upon us I transformed into a horned hawk wrapping my wings around him, my gray wings making us look like a boulder. They passed over a few times until they continued their way. Everyone started emerging and started asking where is Sam and Alpha. I am wrapped my wings scaring a few of them while the others just stared shocked at my appearance. I turn back into my human form and get Sam's foot unstuck from the Boulder with the help of Laine. I didn't turn around and look at everyone. To be fair my form that I was in at the time was pretty large, I could change my size, but I needed to be big enough in order to cover me and Sam while still looking like a boulder. Boromir then asked if I could always do that I replied with a yes. I then continue, every shadow has an animal mine is just an extinct animal. Laine then turns into her chameleon form to show them that we could all transform into an animal. Pippin picked up the Chameleon and said this is so cool. Laine then jumped out of his hands and changed back into her Hobbit form. I smiled lightly and looked to Gandalf our next directions. Spies of Saruman, the path of south is being watched we must take the pass of Caradhras he said looking at the mountain. A smile grew on my face as I looked to the mountain, I always liked snow.

————————————-
Hello my little wolves
I hope you enjoy this chapter
— MJ