EIGHT

(Cherry Bomb's P.O.V.)

I slowly look around and see that we are in a basement of sorts then Mikey says, "We're at the lowest point, so that means the treasure has to be underneath the floor." Mikey then takes a long pointed rod and starts beating the floor with it.

"Mikey, Mikey! What the hell are you doing?" Mouth shouts at him.

"I have a better idea how about we cover the floor in chocolate and let Chunk eat his way through!"

"Good one Cherry Bomb!" Mouth says high fiving me.

"Alright, Cherry Bomb, and Mouth, that's all I can stand and I can't stand no more!" he yells bumping into the water container.

"I got it! I got it! I don't got it!" he yells as the water tank shatters hitting the floor.

"You clutz!" we all shout. 

Mouth, Mikey, and Brand move the wood off of the floor and I say, "Look it's the beginning of a tunnel!"

Data starts yelling in his accent about something that I can't quite make out but Mouth grabs my hand and pulls me over, "Guys it's fake!" Brand says,

"What?! No, it's not!" Data says sadly.

I spot a paper from my spot next to Mouth and pick it up saying, "Guys, I recognize these people! It's the people from upstairs the Fratelli's." I say as everyone gets a good look.

Once everyone has gotten a good look I throw the paper back down onto the ground.

Chunk starts ranting about something then switches and says, "I smell ice cream!"

"Oh, brother! You have got to be kidding me right now Chunk?" I say to my food-obsessed cousin.

He runs into a storage freezer room opening the door shouting, "And they got Chocolate Eruption, and...and...they got Apple, and they got Grape, and...Super-Duper Chocolate Eruption!"

We all begin to walk over to him when I tap Mouth on the shoulder rapidly, "What is it Cherry Bomb?"

"Look...it's a dead body!" 

Mouth taps Chunk on the arm a bit and points at the body behind him, my cousin turns around and says, "What? What?" then when he sees the body he starts screaming and backs up with the ice cream still in his arms, and still screaming. 

The body starts falling I grab Chunk and Mouth grabs onto my hand squeezing it then it falls onto Chunk, Brand, and Data, Chunk runs shouting, "A stiff!!!" and Mouth and the other guys scream as it hits the ground.

Mouth grabs a hold of me and keeps screaming. I elbow him and say, "Stop it you're acting like a baby!" 

"Oh, yeah Cherry Bomb? At least I didn't waste your time by making you believe in something before I took it all away!" he spits back. 

"I love the sound you make when you shut up!"

Brand glares at us and shoves the body back inside the freezer then I whisper, "Guys, someone is coming!"

"Come on Brand, this is our only way out." Mikey finishes.

I close my eyes and jump down the hole landing right on top of my best friend, "What the hell are you doing Cherry Bomb? Watch what you're doing next time!" he yells at me.

Once everyone is down the shaft I look around for Chunk to talk to him about all the stuff that is going on between Mouth and I but he is nowhere to be found, "Oh my God Chunk isn't here you guys! Where is he?!"

"Mikey, Cherry Bomb, where are you?" my cousin calls out.

"Sspt Chunk, over here!" Brand whispers.

"Go get the police," I whisper.

"No, I can't leave you Kenzie!" he whimpers. "Who is gonna protect you down there if you get hurt or bring your body back if you die?!"

"Mouth will when and if we ever start talking again! Now just go get the police. Hey, look there is an open window over there now go on!"

"I love you Kenz!" he whispers to me.

"I love you too Lawerence!" I whisper back.

"Where's Chunk?" everyone asks.

"We sent him to go get the police," I answer the others. 

And with that, the adventure began.