TWENTY_ONE

(Cherry Bomb's P.O.V.)

We walk out onto the beach Mouth and I holding hands but quickly let go when all the cars pull up, all of us running to find our families. Chunk and I run-up to our parents and we all hug my aunt pulls out a Dominos Pizza box and my cousin says, "Oh boy pepperoni my favorite!" I laugh and we both grab a piece of pizza.

When I finish my piece of pizza I walk over to Mouth who gets very awkward as he tucks some hair behind my ear, "I...uh...you look really pretty Cherry Bomb."

"I...your hair is so much cuter when it's wet."

"Glad you finally noticed my hella good hair!"

I laugh and say, "If you're gonna keep being cute then you'll have to kiss me, I'm sorry I don't make the rules."

"I think I can arrange for a kiss Cherry Bomb, it's been long overdue!"

When Mouth pulls me closer to him my stomach drops and I wrap my arms around his neck, suddenly I feel his soft full lips against mine. I feel something stir inside me and kiss back feeling a piece of my heart and soul finally come together as we kiss.

"I think I love you Cherry Bomb," he says pulling away from our kiss.

"Even the worst things have things to love in them, and that's why I finally kissed you Mouth."

"Hey, Lovebirds, come over here!" Brand calls.

We walk over and I roll my eyes cursing rather unladylike things when I see Troy and his father here.

"Alright, Walsh, today's the day let's get this over with!"

"Come on Walsh, we don't have all day there's fifty more houses to tear down after yours!"

"You know what Troy,  I'd tell you how I really feel, but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case."

His father glares at me but I glare back and say, "What happened to bullying Mr. Walsh? Butthead!"

"Kenzie!" my aunt shouts.

"Good one Kenz," Chunk says talking over Mikey who was talking to his dad.

"Walsh, you're looking at the richest people in Astoria. Now sign it!" Mr. Walsh.

"Go to hell Walsh Senior!" I mutter under my breath.

Just as Mikey and Brand's father is about to sign the Spanish woman Rosalita starts getting excited and yelling in her language.

"Mouth, what's she saying?!" Brand asks excitedly.

"No pen...no write...no sign!!"

"Don't sign!" I shout and so does Mouth and the other Goonies.

Mouth grabs the pen and puts it back in the rich asshole's coat pocket then Rosalita comes over and dumps a bunch of jewels in Mrs. Walsh's hand.

Everyone is excited but the look on Mouth's face is adorable. 

Some reporters come over and interview us and then we see a pirate ship but not just any pirate ship. One-Eyed Willy's Pirate Ship. 

Us Goonies go and sit on some rocks and I find the necklace in my back pocket, not my underwear Mouth takes it from me and puts it on. 

"It looks so pretty on you Cherry Bomb, it matches your hair." 

I kiss his cheek and then as we cheer for One-Eyed Willy who finally earned his freedom Mouth interlocks our fingers.

Cherry Bomb's necklace