Pretzels

Supplies
1. Baking sheet
2. parchment paper
3. Whisk
4. Large bowl
5. Liquid measuring cup
6. Measuring spoons
7. Measuring cups
8. Wooden spoon
9. Cutting board
10. Small bowl
11. Pastry brush

Ingredients
1. 1 cup of water + 1/2 cup of warm water
2. 1 laker BB of instant or rapid rise yeast
3. 2 1/2 cups
4. 1 Tbsp of sugar
5. 1 tsp + 3/4 tsp of kosher salt
6. 2 tsp of baking soda

Step 1: preheat your oven red 425 degrees Fahrenheit.Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.

Step 2: Measure one cup of warm water and add it to your large bowl. Then whisk in your 1 packet of yeast and your 1 Tbsp of sugar.

Step 3: Add your 2 1/2 cups of flour and 1 tsp of salt. Then stir until it your make sure is a dough.

Step 4: Next flour you're cutting board and need  your  and until  it's no longer sticky. Add more flour if your mixture is  way too sticky.

Step 5: Divide you're dough in to six equal parts. Use your hands to each piece of the door into a long rope that is about 20 inches long.

Step 6: Make you dough pieces into pretzel shapes and set them on your baking sheet.

Step 7: next make a baking soda mixture using your 2 tsp of baking soda and you're half cup of warm water in your small

Step 7: Get your pastry brush and start painting your baking soda mixture on your pretzels. Then start sprinkling on your 3/4 of a tsp of salt.

Step 8: put your pretzels in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until brown and crisp then it's time to eat them.( the next one has a simple pretzel dip if you want to have it )