Chp 2| Kaden is the one.

This is all Albert's pov, the next chapter all of it will be kaden's pov.

Kirsten, what do I do? I was panicking, because I left the door open. She looked, turned and then laughed. "Kaden.." I  saw that he was crying. Then I realized something, he was very skinny, and had a lot of bruises. "Albert." He locked the door. "Um, Kaden, what's w-" He was crying while smiling. "Albert, I don't know, but do you ever like feeling pain, and you feel like you could do it forever?" He smiled. "Kaden. I don't ever feel that way, your amazing.." I put my head on his shoulder. "Really, no I'm not. Everyone thinks that I'm gross because I'm gay and not normal. Except you, but you could be lying just to make me feel better.." He whined. "I'm not lying!" For some reason I got really mad about how he was just putting himself down like this. He started crying even more, because of how mad I said that. He was SUPER sensitive. Kaden yawned. God that was cute. Wait what did I just think no no NO! "Are you tired? I asked him. "Y-" Before he could finish he fell asleep. I picked him up. Taking him to my room, I set him on my bed. His hair looks fluffy. ALBERT STOP THINKING THESE THINGS! But I ended up playing with his hair anyways, then I heard something smash. I went downstairs.
Kirsten.
She was drunk, and had thrown a bottle on the floor. I tried to help but she just slapped me. Which made a little bruise on my face. I cried a little, not that much. I went to check on Kaden, he was just reading manga. And it was called My Hero Academia. (That is a great anime so if you like anime, or your starting I recommend this show :>)
I layed on the bed with him. He didn't notice, he was very invested in his manga. Until I coughed. "AH HEY ALBERT I'M READING MY HERO ACADEMIA AND IT'S REALLY GOOD WANNA READ IT WITH ME!?" He gets scared super easily. "Kaden, you get scared to easily!" I giggled. He he turned away from me. And did that 'hmph' noise. I flicked the back of his head. "Ow!" He cried. He flicked me on the face, right were my bruise was. "Albert how did you get that bruise?" He held my face. "Kirsten.." I mummbled. "What?" He said, looking at my bruise. He was like Karens when it came to someone getting hurt. He would always freak out, even if it was just a cut. "Oh, I think I know.." He said. He put his hand on my face. "Kaden quit freaking o-" He was really concerned just about a bruise. "Why is Kirsten abusive all of the sudden?" He asked. I didn't say anything. I turned my back to him. "Come on Al!" He begged. I looked over at him. Staring into his eyes. They were like the ocean. They were beatiful. "Albertttt, where did ya gooooo?" He was booping my nose. I booped his.
"I will win this war, Albert!"
"Yeah right, tiny boi!"
"I mean it!"
"Suree."
I kept teasing him about how short he was and that he was not going to win, because he was to short and he couldn't reach my nose. I ended up calling him a mouse. He made that hmph noise, and looked away. "God, your beautiful." I said. WAIT A MINUTE I SAID THAT OUT LOUD WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO!!!! "T-Thanks.." He stuttered. I was looking at him. He had a more feminine body type. Blue eyes, that were like the sky, jeez there were so many things I could say about him! I touched his stomach. "ALBERT!?" He screamed. He was super skinny, I just wanted to see how skinny he was, because on the day he was cutting. He was wearing a shirt that wasn't over sized. "Kaden, can you tell me why your so skinny?" I asked.

Sorry for cliffhanger
I just gotta kalbert fan girl in the corner

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also litsen to my recommendation about my hero academia.
You can thank me later.