Chp 3| He's catching on.

rmember that this is only kaden's pov-

I didn't say anything. I didn't want him to worry over me. That's not what I want. I didn't say anything. "Tell me." He commanded.
"Albert, you don't need to know.." I cried. His eyes looked like they were sad, and so I just told him the truth. "F-Fine. I starve myself.." I mummbled. He worries to much. So he started crying and screaming. "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP YOU?" He screamed. "Be mine.." I mummbled. "Kaden, what can I-" I interrupted. "There is nothing you can do. I'm just the way I am Albert.." I started to cry. "YES THERE IS I CAN DO SOMETHING AHYTHING!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs. "Albert what about K-" I heard
footsteps outside the door. "Jake, what do you think about Kaden?" Kirsten asked. "Pfft, hate him. Albert replaced me with something like that?! Like I'm just in shock." He laughed. "Excactly!" Kirsten agreed. Albert was crying and litsening to their conversation. He started to get mad. He opened the door. Then there went the arguing.

Reminds me of-
Nevermind.

I heard Albert screaming. I heard Jake cussing. And Kirsten arguing along with Jake and agreeing with everything he said. "Stop.." I whispered.
"STOP." I cried.
"STOP!" I fully screamed that time.

The door opened. It was Jake. "What do you want?" I whined. I was scared. "This will only hurt a second.." He giggled. "W-" He pinned me to the floor. "HELP!" I screamed. "Shhh~" He cooed. As he took off my shirt. Albert walked in. "JAKE GET OFF HIM!" He pushed Jake off. "Kaden. KADEN!" He was screaming.

He passed out so ye

This is what he sees in his dream pass out thing:

I see Albert and Jake, they were whispering about something, but I couldn't hear it.

Whisper..
Kaden..
Kaden..

Why did you leave Raven?

She deserves so much better.

Kaden. Litsen to Raven.

When he wakes up ♡

"KIRSTEN GET OUT!" He and Kirsten were fighting. He didn't know I was awake.
"YEAH I DO LOVE HIM, MORE THAN I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE ABUSIVE AND I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE!" He still was screaming. "If only you would let me leave you.." He mummbled, but I heard it. I felt his tears go on my face. He left the room. He still didn't know I was awake. He came back with salad. He feed me. I pushed it away. "KADEN!" His face turned red. "I don't want it." I said. "Kaden b-" He was still trying to feed me it. "I don't want it!" I screamed.

I couldn't belive it. I made Albert cry.

"Alb-"
"Its fine, it's not like I EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU!" He cried.
"Albert, I'm sorry.." I apologized over and over. But everytime I did he kept trying to feed me.

"O-okay, then I won't eat either.." He pouted.
I love when he does that, it's so cute.
(I said that bc I was watching one of flamingos videos and he did a pouty face, and I fan girled ;-;)
"F-fine.." I mummbled. His eyes sparkled, I don't think I ever saw that look before. He feed me, until the bowl was empty. "Albert, my stomach hurts.." I said.

"Silly." He whispered under his breath loud enough for me to hear. "I'm not silly!" I pouted. I was acting childish. He probably thought I was a fool.

Silly, huh?

We'll see who the real silly one is.

I kept looking into his eyes.

Soft and gentle. Their so beatiful.