Chp 12| Confession

Adam's pov-

I had mixed feelings about Jake. I kept trying to tell myself you love Albert, but I never really felt anything when I kept thinking that. But everytime I thought about Jake, it felt like, something, no, not just something, a miracle, had happened.

"I love you too.." I looked away.

I'm so bad at doing these things. It was never really my thing.

I looked at Jake, the excitement in his eyes, the happiness. He was so-

I can't even explain his feelings.

But all I could see was, he was happy. That's all that mattered.

Him.

Jakes pov-

I didn't know what to do. So, I may of-

Jumped into him???

SORRY I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELFFFF!!!!!

I wanted to just SQUEEZE him! But, I can't be too aggressive.

You disgusting perv if u were thinking that.

Albert's pov-

I got a text from Jake.

Jake:  brother. I'm. With. Adam.

Albert: :ooo

Jake: yesssss queeennnnnnn

And that is that. I didn't know what to say, but hug Kaden tightly while reading the messages.

"Al! Your squee-" He looked at the messages. He pumped his fist in the air while he was laying down.

I smiled. He was so cute when he smiled.

Shoot I'm getting butterflies in meh stomachhhh.

Then his expression turned a little sad. "Al, I know that Jake doesn't like me and stuff, but I still really want to be friends with him!" He pumped his fist up in the air again. His voice had cracked.

"Kaden, I'm sure it will be fine. I hope." I muttered the last part.

He kissed my forehead. "I know it will be fine, plus, me and Adam are friends!" He lied. Adam and Kaden had heard of each other, but never really got along.

Kaden's pov-

I wanted to just hide in a conner where no one would find me.

I hated lying to Albert. I went to his studio. I looked at the note I had shoved under his beanbag.

My tears had dried on the paper. Matching the same place as the blue lines.

I threw it in the trash. I didn't want Albert to find out.

He was special. I wasn't.

Jakes pov-

I hadn't been talking trash about Kaden ever since Adam came. He always made sure I never said anything about him.

I still hated him. The replacement. That's all he was, a replacement. And I'll never get past that.

Adam had fell asleep on the couch. I was so tempted to just cuddled up against him and never let go. But he wasn't too comfortable with us right now, so I let it slide.

But, he is pretty cute and peaceful right now-

No, he isn't comfortable.

Buttttttt-

Fine.

I cuddled up close to him.

He might get mad, but, who can resist they're boyfriend sleeping and your not cuddling with him?!

I would never be able to handle it.

I fell asleep next to him, dreaming of

Him.

The end-

OFFFFF THIS CHAPTER!

So alot of u have been asking if there is a ship name for Jake and Adam.

I'm not rlly sure. Buttttt.

I got u fam. I will mak you a Adam and Jake story-

If u want it teehee-

Anyways, one last question my lil mackys.

Is it dumb that i got back with my ex who broke up with me bc he called another girl cute, and I got mad?

None of my friends will answer the question so ye-