Chp 10| OH WOW

Kaden's pov-

"I love you too." I smiled.

Time skippie

When we got home, the house was a mess, and very different from when I was last there. I cleaned up, while Albert was upstairs talking too Adam on the phone.

When I was done cleaning, I went to sleep.

His dream:

My head hurt, even though the soft, cold wind was brushing against my head.

When I touched my head, something hot was streaming down.

I looked down at my hand, it was red.

Blood?

No..

When I touched the weird red stuff, it had made a hole in my hand, and the hole was getting bigger.

Bigger

Bigger.

And bigger.

Until my whole body was gone.

After dream~

My head was hurting. I was sweating. "Kaden, are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I felt sick.

"I think I might be sick." I said. "Okay." He mummbled.

Albert's pov~

I was scared about Kaden, since the corona crisis.

When I woke him up, he looked terrified, like he just saw a demon.

I got a call from Jake.

"Hey Al."

"Hey, what do you need?"

"I need advice."

"About what?"

"Adam.."

(PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY SHIP ;-;)

"Oh, okay. So this might take a while."

I was shocked. I told him that it would take a while because I think Adam still liked me, and now I'm gonna try and get him and Adam together. No matter what.

End of the chp. Please don't judge my ship, I will make different povs next chapter.

If you don't like my ship, please keep it too yourself, I know it's a little weird, but you know what I also ship that's weird?

Razzbowski and Bijuu Mike.

Yeah...soooo