There Are MORE?!?!?!

LILY'S POV-
Me, Matt, The Seven, Nico, Will, Reyna, Drew, Nyssa, Meg, Katie, The Stolls, Thalia and more were in the Olympus' council room. "Half-Bloods!" Boomed the voice of my uncle. Some of us jumped at the sudden sound. "Father, why are we here?" My cousin, Jason Grace, asked. Zeus smilied. Smilied! Uncle Zeus SMILED! "Well, Son, We had a idea, and we went over it with the other people." Annabeth looked confused. "Whatever do you mean, Lord Zeus?" Asked Drew. "Well," Said Zeus, clapping his hands together. "Many people will be coming here. Would it be Romans, Norse, Egyptians, Wizards/Witches, Elves, Royals, and Fairytales." My eyes widened and spoke up. "Uncle, but why?" My uncle smiled at me. "Because you kids could use some allies. And we know the perfect people. Oh, and Hades?" He asked my other uncle, The Lord of the Underworld. Uncle Hades looked angry. "Didn't you ask for the dead to come, too?" Uncle Hades nodded. "Well, the dead is coming as well. The Romans and the dead will be here in........3.......2.......1!" Zeus counted off, and at one, Ghosts and Romans appeared. In the Roman crowd, I recognized a few people. I then scanned the faces of the ghosts. Luke Castellan looked the same form when he died. Selina looked as beautiful as ever, Beck was making a.....Bracelet? Hm. Lee and Micheal's hair glowed. Zoe looked awesome. And......Bee. She was there. OMGs, she looked beautiful!