Wizards And Witches, Oh My!

"Lily? We need help over here. People with wands are in a fight with Cabin 20. And it is not pretty!" Kayla, from Apollo cabin said, running over. "On it! Thanks. Bye, Ames. Bye, whatever-your-name-is." I said, running to the fight. "Bye, Lily!" Amy called after me and I raised my hand to wave at her, and ran. "Lou! Stop it!" Butch said, grabbing Lou Ellen's arms. Kayla and I giggled. Suddenly, shipping Butch and Lou. "Lou! What is going on?" I yelled, and the Hecate cabin immediately went silent. "That-that girl started telling Lauren that she was doing a spell wrong. And you know we barely get a spell wrong!" Lou said, pointing at a brown haired girl with brown eyes. "Em..." I said under my breath. I sighed, shaking my head. "Yes, I know Lou. But did they apologize?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "And do they know who your Mum is?" I let my old british accent come out. There was silence, waiting for the new group to apologize. I glared at the brown haired girl. "Emily, apologize." I said. "No." Em said. "Emily Jackson, apologize, now!" She shook her head no. "Emilia Amphrite Jackson, apologize right now." I hissed. She flinched. "Im sorry, Lauren, right? I really am." Em apologized to Lauren who nodded. "Apology accepted. We all make mistakes." Lauren said. "Wait, Jackson? Mione, are you not a Granger?" A ginger boy asked. Em looked at me and glared. "Never thought, you, my own big sister, would sell me out." She said, and walked away. "Lillian, it's been awhile. How's life?" a black haired boy with emerald eyes asked. "Harry?" I thought, and reached forward to move his bangs off his forehead. I saw the scar he got as a kid. "Harry." I breathed, hugging him. "Oh, and I don't go by Lillian anymore. I go by Lily now, Harold." I said, teasingly.