Oh No! Its The Cahills!

"Amy! Dan!" Percy screamed, after there was another flash. He ran towards them, giving Dan a hug, and doing this weird handshake. I rolled my eyes, and walked excitedly to my cousin, AKA BFF. "AMY!" I screamed, hugging her. "LILY!" She screamed back. "I missed you!" We screamed in unison, laughing. "Love, Lily, you both are going to burst my eardrums if you don't be quiet." Ian Kabra, AKA the Cobra, AKA the Lucien said. "Oh, shut it, Ian." I told him. He stuck his tongue at me, and I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't very Kabra of you." Hamiliton Holt, my 3rd cousin, and Tomas said. "Shut up, Holt!" Said Natalie Kabra, Ian's little sister and Lucien. I turned back to Amy. "So, What-" I was cut off by a boy wrapping an arm around her waist and glaring at me. "Go away, Vesper." He said. Dan glared at him and I waved my finger at him to stop. Then, I turned to him and narrowed my eyes. "Excuse me?" I asked, gritting my teeth. "You heard me, Vesper." He growled. "Ames, your 'Boyfriend' called me a Vesper." I told her, still narrowing my eyes at him. She sighed. "I know, cuz. I can hear." She cracked a smile. "Introduce yourselves, please!" Amy said, Smiling lovely at him. I looked behind me at Hamilton. "Ham? Who is he?" I whispered quietly. "Her boyfriend." He whispered back, with a hiss. "You don't like him." I guessed, whispering. He nodded. "None of us do." He grumbled, "Especially Male Cobra." Ian's face went red and I giggled. I looked back at Amy and her new Beau. "Name is Lily Jackson. And I am not a Vesper, mind you. I'm a Madrigal. And Hope's Sister's Daughter." I said, He then rolled his eyes and looked at Amy. "Let's go, Ames. I don't like her." He said. She shrugged. "I like her. She's my cousin. First cousin. Lily, meet Mike. Mike, meet Lily." She said, "He is a Tomas." I nodded in understanding.