The Norse Arrives

LILY'S POV-
Matt wrapped his arms around my waist, and I smiled. "You alright, Lil?" He asked, giving me a goofy grin. I laughed at him, which made Matt smile. There was another flash. I closed my eyes, waiting to open them. "MAG!" I heard Annabeth scream. "ANNA!" A familiar voice screamed back. I looked up to see Annabeth running towards her cousin, Magnus Chase. He is the son of Frey, the norse god of spring, I think. "I know your ignoring my boyfriend, but can I get a hug?" My sister, Sophilina, called to me. I smiled at her. "Hey, Sophie!" I said, giving her a hug. "How are you?" She asked me, grinning. "Im good. How are you?" I asked her, smiling. "Im doing great! Now that the Fam will get reunited, we should play T or D. Just the Jacksons. What do you think?" She asked me. My eyes went wide. "Good idea! It would be a awesome bonding session! We haven't bonded in a long time." I said, excited. "No, we haven't." Said Percy, walking over. "Hey little sister. How are you, sis?" Sophilina's eyes went wide. "Percy? Oh my elves...." She whispered. Percy laughed, and opened his arms for her to hug him, and that is exactly what she did. "Oh my gods, I missed you both! And, to answer your question, Im fine. Thanks." Soph said. Magnus and Annabeth walked over, Fitz in tow. "Percy, Lily, Matt? Is that you?" Magnus asked us. His sword flew out as well. "Hey Magnus, how are you, man?" Matt asked him. "Im great, how bout you guys?" Magnus asked us. "Hi Magnus. Yeah, it's us. And we are fine, thanks for asking."