We meet the Elves........

LILY'S POV-
After our reunion with the children of the big three, basically jumping on Bee, we all calmed down. I was sitting with Silena and Beck, with Matt on my other side. "OMG! Lily, you have grown! Your what? 17? 18?" She asked me. I laughed. "18, Silena." I answered my friend. "Oh! And Matly is a thing, right?" I nodded. She and I both laughed. Then there was another flash. I saw the blue eyes and smiled. The Elves! Yes! I scanned for my little sister. Then I saw her. Was she next to Fitz? As in, my best friend Fitz Vacker? OMGS! They are holding hands! Ek! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My ship has sailed! I smirked, and before they could see me, I hid in the shadows. ""Fitzory Vacker~" I called, in a high pitched voice. Everyone was confused. Expect for Nico, Bianca and Hazel, who saw me in the shadows. I then scanned the Elve's faces, and saw my other best friend, Tam Song. "Tammy Song~~~" I called in the same voice. "Who are you?" Tam asked. I gasped in surprise. "Why can't you see me, Tammy? You are a Shade!" He blushed. "Oh..." He said and I smiled. He scanned the shadows, and then saw me. He started laughing like a madman. I said in the voice again, "Shh..." He nodded. "Okay. Fitzy, I'll ask you questions about me, you answer. I'll tell you if your right or wrong." I said, still in the voice. Piper burst out laughing. "I know who it is!" She laughed. "Alright, Fitz, what's my favorite color?" Fitz thought for a minute. "Pink?" He asked. "No!" I replied, disgusted. "I despise pink! Black, Blue and Red are my favorite colors!" He shrugged. "Well, I don't know you, so how am I supposed to know that?" I growled. "Because Im your best friend, Stupid." His eyes went wide. "Lily?" He whispered. I walked out of the shadows, ignoring him. I sat down next to Matt, and laying my head on his shoulder.