Jaxson Makes An Awesome Entrance

I'm now laying on by back, texting my cousin Dex, who was across the room. "No!" Dex yelled at me, "I'm not giving my food!" The council room burst out alighting. "But I want mellow melt." I texted him back. "No mellowmelt for you!" Keefe said, looking over Dex's shoulder. I stuck my tongue out. "Why not?" I texted back. " you don't deserve it!" Dex yelled back. I grumbled. "Prince?" I asked Fitz, who is walking past me. "Want some?" He asked, waving my favorite elvin sweet in my face. "MELLOWMELT!" I screamed, chasing him around, wanting the food. The doors opened, showing a group of kids. In front of them had adults, looking regal. "Aunt Belle!" Percy said, running towards a woman in a yellow dress. I was too stunned to move. "Percy! You are so grown up!" Aunt Belle, the woman in the yellow dress, said. "Good morning, everyone! My name is Prince  Jaxson of Enchancia. Younger brother of Rapunzel." I heard my cousin say. "And a loser!" Yelled Amy, and got some laughs from our family. "He isn't a loser!" A girl with brown hair and a purple streak said. "Shut it, Amelia." Jaxson said, which made Amy stuck her tongue out. "Gilly, calm down. They do this all the time. Jax is used to it." A blonde girl told the girl from earlier. I walked up to them. "Yeah. Jax doesn't mind." I told her, which made 'Gilly' narrow her eyes at me. "And you are?" She asked. "Lillian Riddle, daughter of Maleficent. Princess and future queen of Elistia." I Introduced myself. "And you?" I asked. " Gillian Cobbler, daughter of a shoemaker. Jax's girlfriend." She introduced herself.