one ;

"hwa, she should be arriving any moment. be ready". yeosang continued to speak through the ear piece, giving directions on what to do.

i arrived at the empty warehouse with the black duffel bag full of drugs in my hand. okay, y/n, just get this over with. drop the bag and leave. inching towards the center of the room, a loud bang was heard from one of the staircases. "aw fluff somebody's here" i frowned.

just as i turned, somebody grabbed my wrist. i kicked my leg up to their face as they fell with impact to the ground.

"oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't mean to i-"

i cut myself off as i glared at them through my mask and cap. "ur an enemy" i huffed and got back into my fighting stance. a shorter boy ran up to me, a cap on his head but i was able to make out the mullet underneath. i jumped over him as he charged at me, bringing my blade down. a loud cry of pain emitted from his mouth when a gash was left on his arm.

i felt a presence behind me, but just as i turned around, it was too late.

"gotta be faster than that, sweets". my vision blurred when a black cloth covered my eyes, before everything turned black.

— — —

a frown was met upon my face as i realized my surroundings. good job, y/n. you've been captured and you don't know where the heck you are. seated in a chair in the middle of the empty room, a creaking sound of a door was brought to my attention. then stumbled in 8 men one behind the other.

"yah! watch where you're going you imbecile!"
"not my fault your short ass was undetected by my vision!"
"oww yunho you fucking giant, that was my toe!"

I watched in amusement as they bickered back and forth before resting their gaze on me. feeling eight pairs of eyes burning into me, i rested my head down to avoid their hard gaze.

"soo.. you're kwon y/n, correct?"

a taller boy questioned me as he inched closer. attempting to look at him but failing because of my cap, i tried to take it off but to no avail. darn it, my hands were tied.

"yep". i replied in a dry tone. i didn't wanna deal with whoever these guys were, but they were gonna make me loose my marbles.

"how do you know kwon jinhyun?". the same taller boy asked me. i didn't realize, but he was now squatting down in front, eye level to me.

"i mean.." i started. i peered up straight into his burning gaze. "why would i not know my own father?"

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

okay guys! first chapter :)
i don't know for sure how frequently I'll be updating as of right now, but i will probably be doing an update every other day :) I'm planning on updating again tm/later because this is only the first chapter but yeah :)

make sure to vote and comment! <3