three ;

it's been about a week since i've been with ateez. i have been getting along with all of them , but something about wooyoung and hongjoong stood out.

hongjoong has had this really protective side of him come out lately towards me. i haven't really paid any mind to it, but when i sit down and think about it, it makes me feel weird. we've gotten along the best out of all and I'm grateful that there's at least someone here who I can talk to.

wooyoung and i have been getting close each and everyday. i wouldn't say i like him, but im definitely attracted to him, though it may not be the best decision in the long run.

i had just came out the bathroom, towel wrapped around my body. i went in the bedroom that I've been staying in for the past couple of days and looked through the dressers.

no clothes.

only thing i had was a set of undergarments. i let out a loud sigh as i headed back into the hallway and attempted to find someone who can possibly lend me clothes.

who's the least perverted?

i decided on going to hongjoong and softly knocked on his door. my grip around my towel tightened, just in case.

"you can come in"

hearing this as a go, i slowly walked into his room. i felt his gaze settle on me, but not a creepy one, more of a confused one, as he softly smiled. "what is it? do you need anything"

i sheepishly looked down at my feet too embarrassed to ask and nodded my head. just ask, y/n, or stay naked. "do you happen to have some clothes I can borrow?" i awkwardly let out. he just laughed and motioned for me to follow him to his walk in closet. thank god i went to hongjoong, his clothes won't be as big on me as the others'.

he handed me a oversized white t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. the shirt wasn't oversized on him, but it would be on me, considering how petite i was.

"thank you" i awkwardly squeaked out at him and tumbled my way out of his room, not forgetting to close his door.

i happily made my way down the hallway, clothes in hand. i entered my room, closing my room door and turning to face my bed before i dropped my towel. but, there was a problem.

wooyoung was laying on my bed.

i let out an ear-piercing scream as i quickly picked up my towel. his attention snapped up towards me as he smirked. "didn't know you were gonna walk in naked but better for me".

"get out!" i yelled and huddled myself into a corner away from him. "what are you even doing in here?!" a chuckle escaped his mouth and he looked at me in the corner. "i just wanted to talk to you. i was bored"

damn, that lowkey hurt. letting out a sigh, i walked towards my dresser and pulled out my undergarments. "can you at least get out while im getting dressed?" i quietly asked. he chuckled while looking at me like i was stupid. "don't worry i won't peak." i made my way towards the bed and picked up the blanket and threw it over his head. "don't look" I growled. he just hummed in response like a little child while i quickly got changed into hongjoong's clothes.

"you can look now" i stated as i started brushing out my hair. i looked through the corner of my eye through the mirror and could see him staring at me. "is there a problem?" i was already annoyed by what he said earlier but i tried not to let it get to me. "why are you in hongjoong's clothes?" he growled. i turned around and my gaze focused on his. "why does it matter?" i snapped back. bad mistake y/n.

next thing i knew i was thrown on the bed with him over top of me. "because" his lips came down towards my ear as he smirked.

"you're mine"