six ;

arriving back to the house, i drunkenly walked in with a sober seonghwa at my side.

"fuck y/n i told you not to drink so much". i watched as he had plopped himself on the couch and my eyes followed his movements in amusement. smirking, i attempted to strut my way over to him. my foot crashed into the side of the coffee table and i felt myself falling when two arms wrapped around my figure.

seonghwa looked down at me with an annoyed look and i cheekily smiled back. "y/n watch where you're goin-". it all happened in slow motion when i pulled him down by his tie and crashed my lips onto his. his grip around my waist tightened and I felt myself being picked up and carried to his room. being thrown on the bed, seonghwa crawled over me and started marking my neck with hickeys.

"hwa~ we cant do this. it's wrong". he stopped kissing my body and looked at me with a soft grin. i could have sworn there was a flash of hurt in his eyes. "yeah" he straightened himself up and wiped the dust off of himself.

"just friends.."

sitting up on the bed, i studied his figure. the dim moonlight was casted upon him through the creaks of the window and created a hypnotizing aura on him.

standing myself up, i walked over to him and hugged him. "thank you" i started. "you didn't have to do anything for me and could have left me to be a big baby but you were being very considerate about my feelings.. i really appreciate that" i smiled. he looked at me and grinned back softly. "don't worry, y/n, i'll always be here for you, no matter when, where, or what happens.."

my grin grew nothing but bigger at his speech and for the first time i felt it.

love.

not the romantic type, but the feeling of being loved by someone you care about. my father never showed me that since he only cared about his "company", and i didn't really know who my mother was.

"oh yeah, we have a mission tomorrow by the way" my gaze snapped to him when these words left his mouth. "oh well just stay safe" he chuckled at my response and shook his head. "no, you're coming with us."

my smile suddenly grew into a smirk. "who do I get to kill?" he walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "no killing, unless necessary. we'll talk more about it tomorrow, you should go get some rest."

nodding in response, i made my way to the door.

"and y/n"

i turned around at his sudden comment and looked at him waiting for what he was going to say.

"don't fall in love with him."

a muffled laugh left my mouth and i smiled.

"i won't"