𝐓 𝐖 𝐎!

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎:

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑     𝐓 𝐖 𝐎:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐘/𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 from her room with little sleep the next morning, partly from her nightmares and partly from the curly haired boy that seemed to have engraved himself in her mind.

she padded her feet quietly down the stairs, tugging at the sleeves of her blush pink sweater. she entered the living room, to reveal that she was the last one to arrive downstairs. everyone turned around to look at her, causing her to feel a little nervous. she adverted her gaze to her feet.

she sat down on the couch next to miles, receiving a small smile from him.

" so Y/N, you're going to be helping kate out I've been told?" mrs grose asked.

" um, yeah, mainly just planning lessons and things like that. I know I have my own schoolwork to manage but i'm sure I can fit it in. " she said.

" right. well, I trust you will settle well here. besides, miles is around your age so at least you have each others company." mrs grose said.

Y/N found herself smiling at this, though she wasn't sure why.

" I can show you around the place if you want!" perked flora excitedly.

Y/N appreciated the nice gesture, something she hadn't received for a long time. it made her feel happy.

" sure! that would be nice."

" i'll come too, if you want. show you the horses?" miles suggested hopefully, looking at Y/N.

" that sounds fun. you know, I used to horse riding when I was around 10. I really enjoyed it. "

" why'd you stop?" flora asked curiously.

" he died." Y/N said blankly. she decided not to bring up past again unless it was absolutely necessary, looking down at her feet.

" sorry about that." miles said, shifting closer to her so their shoulders rubbed comfortingly.

she looked at him, smiling thankfully.

" so how was the journey?" kate interrupted, seemingly annoyed by their moment.

" long. tiring. boring. a bit like you kate." Y/N said, flashing a fake smile.