𝐓 𝐄 𝐍 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐍:

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑    𝐓 𝐄 𝐍:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 walked into the breakfast room letting her feet drag behind her. she missed sleeping in miles' bed and her lack of sleep was starting to become bigger and bigger. suddenly someone's hands covered her eyes and pulled her head back lightly. she tried to pull their hands away but it wouldn't work so she covered their hands with her own. their fingers were long and thin, and their hands were slightly cold.

" who is it?" she breathed.

not too long after, she felt a feather light kiss on her forehead.

" guess who?" they whispered, their warm breath tickling her ear.

a smile spread across her face as she recognized his voice, happy he was there so early in the morning and smiling like an idiot when his hands were removed from her face. mrs grose and kate had witnessed the whole thing from the couch, practically puking from how love sick they both were. mrs grose raised a single eyebrow at miles and Y/N.

"ew, get a room lovers." kate muttered, but just loud enough for them to hear. they both blushed, miles redder than Y/n surprisingly.

" we aren't lovers." he replied, pulling Y/N by the waist to sit next to him on the couch opposite kate.

Y/N could still feel tingles were miles had just placed his hands on her hips.

they silently made their way through breakfast as usual, but it was no longer an awkward silence- more like a comfortable silence. just as mrs grose got up to clear away the plates, kate thought it was good idea to piss miles off, despite agreeing with Y/N she'd try harder to get along with him.

" I don't understand why you can't just take the plates to the kitchen yourself miles." she said, raising her eyebrow and picking up her own plate. mrs grose did not look amused, letting out a sigh.

" kate, it is my job, just as yours is to teach flora. stop interfering."

miles didn't seem happy, his hand balled up into a fist and his face contorted into a frown. Y/N could feel his body tense up next up to her, so she placed her hand on his shoulder. he relaxed at her touch. she rested her cheek on her hand so miles could feel her head resting in the crook of his neck, growing all smiley.