𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑    𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐃 across Y/N's skin, the dew-kissed windows letting the early morning sun rays peek through and melt across two naked bodies laying in miles bed. miles' hands were draped across Y/N's waist, her back facing him and her hair tickling his face. he peeked open his eyelids, barely opening them before pressing sleepy kisses on her shoulder blades, trailing up her neck and flicking his tongue over where he just kissed her. he held her tighter, their bodies pressed against each other. Y/N started to stir, smiling as the memories of last night flooded her mind and letting a quiet, husky giggle when she felt miles leaving little fluttery kisses all along her skin. she turned to lay on back, miles leaning over her and wasting no time to leave little pecks all along her collar bones and jawline, barely awake and stroking her hair. she tilted her head back so her neck was more exposed, her hands finding their way in his hair.

they were just sleepy, mindless kisses pressing all over her skin whilst things were still simple and calm. before things got complicated.

god, this girl is a mildly, timid blush suffusing the plains of never-ending December chill.

miles stops pressing his lazy kisses on her purple splotched skin and just sits back on his elbows, watching her turn to lay on her side and rest her head on her hand propped up by her elbow. the sheets were falling off the curves of her body, and he let his gaze linger for a long time.

because he wants to save her in his memory, you see. wants to remember her in his mind like the oozing lines of ink on the back of her neck. wants to paint her like poetry, something close to a sonnet because that's exactly - exactly - what she is.

" i know I fuck things up a lot and I lash out for no reason, I know i'm high-maintenance with how often I need reaffirmation, " he paused before continuing, letting his hands pull her body closer to his like a reflex.

" but god, I love the bruise on your left shoulder and the freckles on your nose when you've been out riding in the sun all day and how you can say so much with just a look, I love how you feel curled up beside me because when I was younger I could never sleep whenever my back was exposed and you could make any bed feel like home. I love you and it terrifies me."

all Y/N could do was let that huge goofy grin form on her face, and kiss him like there was no tomorrow, his finger resting on her jawline and nudging it up. she pulled away, nestling herself in the crevices of his body.