𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑       𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 to say that kate was not at all happy about finding out that her baby cousin was sleeping with, and in love with, a boy that she hated for no apparent reason. she couldn't put her finger on it, but the fact that miles was touching and kissing y/n made her feel sick, because she found herself loathing him so very much. and she believed it was necessary to let miles know.

miles was sat on the edge of his bed, toying with a guitar and muttering snippets of song lyrics when he heard kate throw his door open and march in front of him. she stood there with arms folded, expecting him to say something like "what do you want?". he hesitated for a minute, before setting his guitar aside and standing up, mimicking her and folding his arms too.

"i'm just here to tell you that I am not happy about you brainwashing Y/N into sleeping with you. she has enough going on inside that head of hers to deal with and she is BROKEN. she does not need someone like you, being such a bad influence on her already vulnerable mind." spat kate, raising her eyebrow and looking down on him for good measure - which was hard considering how tall he was.

miles snarled at her, his jaw clenching and his throat burning.

Y/N nervously waited for miles' response as she leant against the other side of the door, eavesdropping.

" well, i don't think I had to do much 'brainwashing'. she practically begged for me to touch her last night, but, i'm sure you heard that. right kate? yeah, you're baby cousin was screaming my name through the walls last night, and god I was screaming hers." he said, hoping to get under her skin, and hopefully never bring up their relationship again.

" miles shut up." kate gritted her teeth.

" she was a virgin, you know? they get wet so easily. and the noises, you know, the ones that you couldn't hear?" miles rolled his eyes to the back of his head, tilting his head back a little, "ugh, they were so fucking pretty."

Y/N could feel her face heating up as she listened to miles talk about her, and she felt those familiar butterflies in her lower stomach.

" i wonder how good she is at blowjobs. maybe you'll be able to hear that too, unfortunately. well- not for me. the louder, the better, am I right?"