𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 away her plate of toast, trying to forget that she hadn't eaten anything in 4 days, besides a cookie. miles turned his head to look her, concerned, but Y/N pretended that nothing was wrong by simply smiling at him and leaning back in her chair.

miles decided that he was going to talk to her later. he was worried. he felt guilty for looking, but he saw her slimming figure, and felt her bony hips when he was teasing her. when he carried her to bed that night, her incredibly light weight surprised him greatly. the sudden realisation of it all made him feel nauseous, and a wave of worry hit him hard.

" so when are we going to the horses miles? kate tells me you're a good teacher." Y/N said, distracting miles from his thoughts.

" we can go now if you want. i'm sure kate and flora will appreciate the house to themselves for a while." he chuckled, knowing that they had been interrupting their lessons quite frequently.

" sure, let me just go get my shoes on." she said, getting up from her chair and walking to the front door where her shoes were discarded, miles following close behind.

the pair of sleep-deprived teenagers strolled side by side towards the stables, their hands grazing every now and then.

" so- how come you have a tattoo?" miles asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

Y/N sighed, tilting her head back and running her fingers through her hair, grinning as she reminiced the night she had got it.

" well, my dad was out at the bar whilst we were on vacation in miami, and the girl who was staying in the hotel room next to us and who I had been hanging out with at the pool, asked if I wanted to go to a party. I said yes. god knows why. anyways, it was this crazy big party and I felt so out of place, but I was still having fun with her and a small group of people. we drank a lot, and there was this tattooist giving free tattoos to whoever won beer pong. and this song was playing, and i was so horny in the moment-"

" so you decided to have lyrics of the song tattooed on the place where only someone who was making love to you would see?" miles finished, smirking.

Y/N looked away, realising how stupid it sounded.

" yeah."