Friends With Benifits. Part 1

"Yoongi let's go we're gonna be late again." Hoseok hollered from the other room. Yoongi and Hoseok have been friends for about 8 years now they have lived together for about 3 years and everything has been going good until one day everything changed. "Yoongi hurry up I don't want Namjoon and Jin do get mad at us for being late."
     "I'm coming dude chill." Yoongi yelled back a little irritated.(you know yoongi loves his sleep 😂) Yoongi walked down the stairs when he hear Hoseok watching something. "Hobi?" Yoongi said in a soft toned voice. Hoseok jumped a little bit at his words. "What are you watching?" Yoongi asked while Hoseok quickly turned off his phone.
      "Nothing let's just go before we're late and Jin and Namjoon kill us." Hoseok said trying to change the subject. Then they walked to he car and drove to school. Once they arrived there was something weird about the school...it was...empty.
       "Uh Yoongi why is it empty." Hoseok asked kind of scared but then a smirk appeared on Yoongi's face.
        "I don't know why it's empty but I guess it's fine." He said while turning to look at Hoseok who was now looking at Yoongi with a confused expression.
"What do you mean it fine we are literally here alone and not even the principal is here." Hoseok said still very confused.
         "Good so this gives me an chance to do this." Yoongi says as he pins Hoseok to the wall and kisses him and almost immediately Hoseok kisses him back. The kiss just went deeper and deeper untill they both took a gasp for air. There was a moment of silence until Yoongi spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I jus-" Yoongi didn't even finish his sentence because he felt hoseok kissing him. He immediately kissed back with no hesitation. "Wait so you don't care that I just kissed you?" Yoongi asked a little shocked but pleased at the same time.
          "No I don't mind at all." Hoseok answered as he went up to Yoongi and kissed him again but this time he slowly took Yoongi's shirt off. As Hoseok was taking his shirt off they slowly walked into the washroom while still kissing. Then Yoongi started to take his pants off and then his boxers. Hoseok did the same. The next thing they new Hoseok was already a moaning mess and Yoongi just kept thrusting harder.
Hoseok slowly started moving and grabbed Yoongi and threw hi on the bed.
          "My turn now." Hoseok said with a big smirk on his face. Yoongi gave him a smirk back and answered "Do your thang." (I'm sorry I had to 😂😂)