Friends With Benefits pt.7

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I TRY MY BEAT TO BE THE BEST BOYFRIEND I CAN BE AND YOUR JUST TREATING ME LIKE THIS. HOSEOK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOUR NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING ANYMORE. FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS YOU HAVE BEEN SO DISTANCE WITH ME. AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY!" Yoongi said sounding very trustfrated (hehe sorry I had to hehehe;) Hoseok just started at the ceiling in silence.
"GREAT NOW YOUR NOT GONNA ANSWER ME. What's the point I'm leaving." Yoongi said but before he could walk out Hoseok spoke.
" Yoongi....the reason why I've been so distant is because....well I've been thinking am I enough for you I mean like.. we've been dating for 5 years and u haven't even asked me what I thought about marriage. Only that one time i asked you and you didn't seem interested at all. So I never brought it up...again." Hoseok said looking down with tears starting to form in his eyes. "A-and I- i-i thought that you didn't want me a-anymore a-and that y-you never would want to m-marry me." Hoseok continued but this time he was crying nonstop.
    "Hobi I-
"Don't I don't need your explanation right now or...ever. Yoongi let's break up...go find someone you want to be with because that's clearly not me. Hoseok said whipping his tears away.
"Hobi-
"Don't just go I'll pack your things for you okay." Hoseok said with the saddest fake smile ever. Yoongi couldn't say anything he was trying to process what was going on when Hoseok came up to him and handed him his suit case. "Here have a safe trip okay just know that....no matter what.... I-...I will always love you." Hoseok said giving Yoongi a last kiss on the lips to which Yoongi did not respond to. Hoseok expected that so he didn't say anything and gave Yoongi all the rest of his stuff.
"Bye Yoongi." Hoseok said with another sad take smile. The second he closed the door they both started bawling on the floor.

     4 years later...

    "Where is this place I don't even know where it is."
"Oh shit... Sorry sir-
       Authors note: Hi sorry it was so short but who do you think the person he saw was I'll give you a hint it's not Yoongi.