Friends With Benefits pt. 3

The same thing went on for a pretty long time Hoseok and Yoongi fuck almost EVERYDAY but one day everything changed. "F-fuck I'm close." Yoongi said as Hoseok just continued thrusting harder and harder until Yoongi and him came at the same time. But that night while Yoongi was asleep Hoseok could sleep he noticed that whenever Yoongi was around him or talked to him he would get butterflies in his stomach. Hoseok was not to happy about this because he didn't know if Yoongi felt the same. Hoseok was...in love with Yoongi but didn't know what to do. After all they were just friends with benefits. Hoseok didn't really like the idea of being friends with benefits but Yoongi still wasn't comfortable coming out to everyone that he was gay well at least Hoseok thought he was gay. But one day things got made very clear and Hoseok understand everything. He was just walking out of the school bathroom when he heard giggling and a familiar voice.
            "Yoongi not here school hasn't ended yet." A girl said while giggling. Hoseok felt furious he wanted to punch Yoongi in the face but he didn't.
"When babygirl I wanna fuck you right now." Yoongi said and Hoseok's heart dropped. "Ok meet me-" Yoongi didn't finish his sentence because he looked to his left and saw Hoseok standing right there with tears in his eyes. Hoseok gave him one last look letting his tears fall then he walked away. Hoseok didn't come out of his dorm he skipped class and never went out of his room not even to eat. This continued for a week and everyone stared to get worried. He didn't even show up to eat that's when Yoongi started to feel bad and he was worried sick about him. But he obviously didn't do anything because she didn't want Hoseok to think he was weak.
      But then another week passed and still no sign of Hoseok. That was the last straw for Yoongi. He was worried sick. That very second in the middle of class hea ran to Hoseok's dorm and kicked the door open. "Hobi? I'm so sorry for everything I'm sorry that you heard my entire conversation with the girl- Hobi?!....HOBI!!!!" Hoseok was laying on the floor and he didn't move an inch. "Hobi!!!! Omg Hobi please don't do this now Hobi. I'm sorry for everything." At that very moment Yoongi started crying and started yelling for Hobi not to leave his side.
       "Yoongi!" A voice from outside said. "Yoongi what's wrong-"
"Hobi- there's something wrong with h-him he w-won't wake up ji-jimin he won't wake u-up and it's all my f-fault." Yoongi said stuttering because he had been crying.
"What no Yoongi this is not your fault ok let's just get Hoseok to the hospital now." Jimin said trying to calm Yoongi down. Jimin grabbed Hoseok and carried him on his shoulders to the car. "I'll take Hoseok to the hospital you stay here ok?"
"FUCK THAT JIMIN MY HOBI IS NOT WAKING UP AND YOU REALLY THINK IM NOT GONNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE HES OK." Yoongi said not aware of his words.
"Your Hobi?" Jimin said a little weirded out by Yoongi's choice of words.
"I'll explain later let's busy get him to the hospital NOW." Yoongi said very seriously.
Jimin did as told and drove the car to the hospital. Yoongi was holding Hoseok's hand all the way to the hospital. When jimin looked in the mirror he saw Yoongi leaning on Hoseok's shoulder and holding his hand tightly the whole way. "I knew Yoongi was gay." Jimin said letting out a little chuckle.