000

sativa - jhené aiko
0:35 ━❍──────── -4:37
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

"Doesn't feel good to be back" Stassie says as we were getting into our uber. I had left for college in spain 4 years ago and I haven't seen the boys since I left. i facetimed every single one of them, except for julian.

"i'm gonna miss you so much lina" julian says in my arms. we had been dating for 6 months and it was tome for me to go.

"i'm gonna miss you too julian, but just promise me" i pause and continue on "when i come back that we will be together. you can have a girlfriend and i can have a boyfriend but when i get back we will eventually get together. even if i've been back for 2 months" i say with tears in my eyes.

"Flight B67 to Madrid, spain is now boarding"

"i promise you, we will be together in the end" julian says with tears falling down his cheeks. I give him one last kiss.

"i love you julian" i say with tears falling down my cheeks.

"i love you too catalina"

end of flashback

"i'm really excited to see the boys" i say with excitement. When i say the boys, i mean frank, danny and logan. i'm honestly really scared to see julian.

"im excited to meet them, especially frank" she blushes. You see, every time i would facetime frank, stassie would always be right next to me talking to him with me. Also, i'd hear them having phone sex all the time. So that automatically means that something is going on with them

"Yeah i'm sure you are, after all the times you've had 'sex' with him" i chuckle and she hits me with her water bottle.

"so are you nervous to see julian" stassie asks me.

"yeah i am because one he has a girlfriend, two, i have a boyfriend and i just don't know how this is about to go" i say. Julians girlfriend looks really nice but that doesn't mean anything.

"well hopefully you guys will just pick up where you left off" i look at her "i meant as friends" i nod

"same because i miss him so much" our uber pulls up to our house and takes our luggage's out of the trunk. Stass and I walk to the door and unlock it.

"SURPRISE" I stand there in shock. Stass is just smiling and the only thing i can focus on is my friends. I look around the room and see that he's not here.

"oh my god," i say with my hands covering my mouth. I run towards frank, logan, and danny and I give them a big hug.

"i missed you guys so much" i say with tears running down my face. they say the same and pull out of our hug.

"he's not here because amelia needed him for something" Logan says while rolling his eyes.

"it's fine, i'll see him another time" i say with a sad smile. The boys frown as they here the disappointment in my voice.

"hey baby" we all turn around to see jaxx, my boyfriend calls out. my eyes widen.

"Jaxx what are you doing here" i ask with confusion. I didn't really want him
here but since Julian isn't, why not.

"It's your first day back, why wouldn't i be here?" he asks and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I fake a smile, give him a kiss and then walk off to talk to some other people.

2:34 am

The little party ended an hour ago and now i'm just cleaning up by myself because Stass left me to hook up with frank.

As I was cleaning the table, i hear a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and see him.

"What are you doing here" i say as i open the door.

"I wanted to come and see you on your first day back, i know it was shitty not coming to your party but i was scared so I went out with amelia" he says. I grab his hand and drag him inside.

"i missed you" i say. He pulls me into a long hug.

"i missed you too" we pull away and just look in each others eyes. He leans in and places his lips on mine. Once he realized what he was doing, he pulls away fast.

"i'm so sorry lia, i know you have a boyfr-" i cut him off with another kiss.

"it's ok julian, they don't have to know anyways" he pulls me back in and carries me to my bedroom.

"they don't have to know" he says kissing me.

ouuu, they finna get freaky freak