002

3005- childish gambino
0:35 ──────── -3:54

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

JULIAN

                 "Where were you yesterday" Amelia shouts as soon as i walk through the door. She looks more sad than angry.

"I was with a friend," i respond back calmly. At least i didn't lie about the friend part.

"Do i know this friend" she pushes. I roll my eyes and respond with a no. "Well then who is this friend" she asks.

"Her name is cat-" she cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence. "it's a girl" she shouts even louder. In my head i'm like there is no reason for you to be shouting right now.

"yes it's a girl, can you let me finish my sentence" I huff out in annoyance. she rolls her eyes while also giving me a nod telling me to continue. "like i was saying, her name is catalina and she's they guys and I's best friend. she had move to spain for college and she had a party 2 days ago and I missed it because I was hanging out with you. So i went to her house and hung out with her all day" i half lie. the first part is true, about her being our best friend, i just didn't tell her that we had sex and kinda went on a date.

"so basically your telling me that you ditched me for a girl that you haven't seen in years, how wonderful" she scoffs and roll her eyes again.

"what the fuck are you talking about amelia, we had no plans yesterday and we don't live together. so please do not come to me with all that bullshit" i grab my phone and walk out the door.

CATALINA

"hey julian" i respond to his call.

"can i come over, amelia just pissed me
of right now and i need someone to talk to." he says.

"yeah, my doors open" i respond feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"ok i'll see you soon" he hangs up.

15 mins later

I hear my bottom door open and instantly know who it is. As i'm rushing down the stairs, I code with a hard body.

"that excited to see me huh" julian snickers. (idk if that's the right word) i roll
my eyes and drag him into my room.

"so what did amelia do you make you mad" he explains the story to me and all i could thing of was that she got jealous.

"maybe she's jealous of you hanging out with another girl" i shrug, that's my guess.

"but she never gets jealous" he answers back and that makes me think. does she know who i am?

"Does she know who i am, like does she k ow that we're ex's?" he shakes his head no. "ok well then I don't know why she would be mad if she never gets jealous.

"yeah me neither but I just need to take my mind off of her. can we cuddle?" julian says. I nod my head yes and we get under my blankets.

"I miss times like this, when we were together and had no other worries." julian says.

"same, i miss the days when we would go get ice cream from the terrible ice cream shop" we both let out a laugh.

"i love you," i hear him say while almost drifting into a nap.

"i love you too julian," i get myself comfortable and drift into a slumber with a smile on my face

No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Til 3005, hol up

what'd ya think?