001

sure thing - miguel
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:22
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

                 i woke up to strong arms around my waist and instantly remembered last nights activities.

"are you sure you want to do this" Julian asked me. i nodded my head back at him

"i've never been more sure"

I look up and him and see him sleeping peacefully. He starts to stir in his sleep and opens his eyes.

"why are you staring" he drags out. His eyes fully open and he looks at me.

"well it was either you or your dick" he laughs and pulls me in closer. (i love julians laugh so much)

"we should catch up today" he says and i nod.

"what do you want to do" i ask and he just shrugs.

"i don't know, let's just stay here and do whatever and if we feel like it then we can go somewhere later on" i nod my head to that idea and start to get up.

"where are you going" julian asks. I smile at him.

"to get in the shower" he smirks "can i join"

"sure" i smirk back.

•••

"let's go to coldstone" i day and we make our way to his car.

"so how was spain, i never really got to ask you" he says while driving.

"it was fun, i met a lot of people, ate a lot of good food and got to go to many cities" he nods his head.

"seems like you were living it up in spain." we both chuckle. this thing has just been on my mind. i wonder why julian didn't call me when i was in spain. did he not love me or was it something i did?

"what on your mind mamas" he says and looks over at me while i blushed. I always loved when he called me that.

"nothing" i lie. he gives me a look.

"don't like to me lia, i know you like an open book" i sigh knowing he's right. he parks the car in the lot and we just sit there for a bit.

"why didn't you call me when i was in spain" i get right to the chase and his eyes widen in surprise.

"ok, i wasn't expecting that but i'll tell you" he pauses "the reason why i didn't call or text was because I was hurt, i knew you were gonna find somebody better than me and it just pained me to think about it. so i had thought if i didn't talk to you, the pain would go away, but it never did and now you have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend" he says truthfully

hearing him say that just breaks my heart.  I never would have thought it was because of me "julian, i never thought about it that way and i'm sorry that i put you through that pain."

he weakly smiles "it's ok, there's nothing you could do about it." I look at him and just kiss his lips softly. He kisses me back and then we both pull away.

"i still love you, catalina" his eyes water and so do mine.

"i still love you too julian" i say back and pull him into a long kiss.

Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire baby
Even when it's do or die
We could do it baby, simple and plain
'Cause this love is a sure thing