004

no role modelz - j.cole
0:35 ──────── -4:53

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

CATALINA

I woke up in my bed with a massive headache and my clothes smelling like weed. I look over to the side and see that someone is on the floor.

"Frank wake up" i say while shaking him a little.

"what" he mumbles half asleep. I shake him once again and he finally gets up. I hear both of our phones go off and see that the boys texted us to film today.

"the boys wanna film today, wanna come" frank asks. i nod my head and make my way to my shower.

i hop in and just think, what did i do to make him hit me. why did he hit me? I drown myself in all these thoughts and tears start to flow out my eyes.

"why" i whisper to my self

•••

"there you guys are, took you so long" logan yells as me and frank walk through the door. i make eye contact with julian and he looks a little mad.

"yeah she was taking to long in the shower" he rolls his eyes and i just smack his shoulder.

"ok well since you both bare here, we're going to an escape room and then we're gonna get some food" danny says and frank and i nod our  heads. i walk into the kitchen to get something to drink and feel a stare at my back.

"why were you with frank" julian asks. i turn around to see him looking at me with an angry face.

"because he was helping me with something, why do you care" i snap back

"well why wouldn't i" he said in a calm voice instantly making me feel bad. i mean he was only asking me a question.

"i'm sorry for snapping, it's just that me and jaxx had broke up last night and i called frank for comfort. we didn't do anything, we just drank and got high" relief and happiness flashes through julians eyes as those words come out my mouth.

"oh, well i'm sorry i was being nosey, i was just curious. how are you taking it" he asks.

"i mean at the moment i'm a bit sad but i'm also happy at the same time." i say. and i'm telling the truth, being with jaxx was fun and all but us being broken up is just one step closer for me to get back with julian.

"oh ok well it'll get better in the end, but let's go because i think they're all waiting for us" he smiles and we walk out to the car where the boys are.

"so what did you guys talk about" logan asks

"how ugly you are" all the boys laugh and we make our way to the escape room.

One time for my LA sisters
One time for my LA hoes
Lame niggas can't tell the difference
One time for a nigga who knows