003

love - keyisha cole
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:11
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

CATALINA

                     "We need to talk" Jaxx said to me over the phone. We had been arguing like hell lately and I wanna end it, but i also don't wanna hurt him.

"Ok well what do we need to talk about," i ask hoping that he's breaking up with me so i don't have to.

"Since we have been arguing a lot, I think
moving in together would help us" my eyes widen in shock. I can't move in with him. I'm not just gonna leave stass my herself.

"i'm sorry but i can't move in with you, stass and i just bought this house and i can't just abandon her like that." i say. he give me a sad but angry look.

"oh so it's all about stass huh, or is about Julian" he shouts. Him shouting really ticks me
off so i start too yell also.

"What the fuck does he have to do with any of this, all i'm saying is that i'm not gonna move in with you" i shout back at and that must have really made him mad.

"you a fucking slut, thinking I don't know what you guys did years back, why don't you go fuck him" Honestly he took us way off topic, because we weren't even talking about julian.

"Maybe I should, we're over Jaxx. Don't even try calling or texting me because we're done" he slaps me on my face and that makes me fall straight to the ground.

"Ba-baby i-im sorr- sorry" he tried to apologize.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" i scream
at him. He walks out the front door and i sit on the floor crying in my hands.

I dial his number and wait for it to ring.

"Bear?" he answers.

"Can you please come to my house, i need you" i sob through the phone.

"i'm on my way." he says and hangs up the phone

But I won't waste my time tryin' to figure out why you playin' games
What's this all about
And I can't believe
You're hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You ain't see in me
But I guess it was all just make believe

left y'all on a little cliffhanger there, what y'all think?

*also how would y'all feel if i made a vinnie hacker book?