A Story To Be Told 📜

This will reference some Disney Princess movies, so if you spot any tell me in see comments! Anyways, Enjoy! :D

Miss Yoki, please tell us a story!!! A little child said.
Oh! yes please librarian Yoki! Another child said.
Okay sweet children, The librarian answered while taking a white, almost glowing book out of a bookshelf, Here! This ones one of my favourite! Okay children, scooch in and get comfy for I will tell you nice, heavenly story.

Bold- The story teller aka Yoki
Bold & italic- Me
Italic- Someone thinking

Almost 500 years ago, Heaven was ruled by a beloved Queen and King. One night the queen grew very ill while giving birth to her baby. The King was so desperate to save his wife and daughter that he made such a foolish act, he took the ancient healing flower from an evil spirit without anyone knowing . He gave it to his wife and it succeeded to heal her. She successfully gave birth to a healthy baby and named her y/n. To help honour the Princess's birth, they invited the whole kingdom to celebrate and party! The Evil Spirit shortly found out what the King had done and decided to pay the family an unpleasant visit. She cast an evil spell on the princess.

I bring upon my evil heart and cast an evil spell on this princess! She said as black shadows formed from behind her. She will indeed grown in grace and beauty, but on her 171th birthday she will prick her finger on a spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a forever lasting sleep. With that the spirit vanished! Leaving angels petrified and the King and Queen worried. To prevent the accident to happen, the King burnt all the spinning wheel in kingdom and kept his daughter mostly inside, safe and sound.

Hope y'all guys enjoyed that chapter! This is technically just your backstory, so at the next chapter you will be telling the story. I don't know if that makes sense or not but like...whatever! I'm currently working on the second chapter so STAY TUNED...Anyways cya guys in the next chapter!

Word count: 335