Hi Uncle👋P2

It was complete a silence, you and Lucifer just sat there without talking. You glanced out the window, chaos. Chaos everywhere. Killing, screaming, dead bodies, it just disgusts you. But it also made you feel sorry. Who cares if they are sinners! There still dying without a reason. It made you guilty seeing this...because you've been in a cleanse before and you know how crazy it is. Sinners running for their lives...well after lives, panicking and losing loved ones. Yes! Of course demons still love! I mean who doesn't. But even though it's not Extermination Day, it's still looks and feels like it.

"Beautiful isn't it", Lucifer finally spoke. You turn to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "How? There simply dying", you protested. He just chuckles and looks out the window too. "It's stupid how my daughter still wants to save some load some sinners", he said with a disgusted tone. "Even if they are bad, no one deserves to die", you whisper under your breath. You guys eventually arrived in The Royale Hell Palace. A fellow guard opened the huge door and both you and Lucifer walked in. "How long has it need since you've been here?", he asks you. "Almost 70 years", you responded. He lightly chuckled and turned to his heels to farce you. "Well here's a GRAND TOUR!", he cheered while doing a little jazz hands. You giggle a little making him smile a bit, your Uncle was like a second Dad to you. He treated you like his own.

He showed you the whole castle! Which didn't take very long for he just teleported instead of walking. "Well Sweet Cheeks!", he suddenly spoke. "Since haven't seen you for so long...why not do the things we did before you and Charlotte turned 100!", he said with glee. "That would be so much fun! But it would be funnier with Charlie here". He went by your side and looked down at you. "I know Dear...", he said with a sad tone. He might not show it, but he misses his daughter more than anything. Then he suddenly teleported you both into the garden. The garden was quite beautiful even in a place like hell. The flowers were actually colourful and it lit the garden like candles. The trees danced and the wind flew through your hair.

Lucifer than snapped his fingers to dress you guys up for a little Tea Party. You than say I'm the picnic blanket and a table teleported between you and your uncle. He smiled wider and poured a cup of tea in yours and his. You guys than spent the day catching up with stuffs, also played little of Alice and Wonderland. It was like you were young for a day, it was simply delightful. And then the day reached its end. He dropped you at the front of the hotel. Before he went back to his limo, you ran and engulfed him into a hug. He was shocked at first but hugged back. You then said "That's the most fun I had in ages! Thank Uncle". "Your Welcome Sweet Cheeks", gladly responded. You guys then parted before anyone could see The King Of Hell acting like a huge softy. He waited for you to get inside, you quickly gave him one last goodbye and went inside. He smiled and slowly realised...how much he really misses his daughter. He just sighed and drove off.

YAS! Finally! Anyways, I just wanted to add that in the end cuz I felt like I needed to. I was also looking at pictures of Charlie's Family and it was so heart warming💕.

Word count:614😱