The Library📚

*THUD* "Ouch!", you yelled rubbing your head. "Charlie you really gotta fix this carpet!!", you shouted slowly getting up. You than heard Charlie shout 'don't worry Y/n I will!' from downstairs. You then made your way down to the lobby and sat on one of the red velvet couches. You felt the comfortable fabric as you stroke the handle. You then layed back relaxing. All of a sudden, you remember the dream you had last night. What if the dream is telling me something? Why did I cry golden tears? What if-...M-my Mother's alive?! That question made your spine shiver. You hold back the tears, slowly breathing in and out. "but that's impossible...", you mutter under your breath. As you said that, Alaster appears out of nowhere and asked you who you were talking to. You replied no one and went up to him. You then ask "Al is there a library here in the hotel?". "Of course Dear! It's near Charlie's Office!",he gestured. You thank him and started walking to where he gestured.

You arrived and turned the door knob. The door creaked open as it showed a rather old library. It was surprisingly clean, it was probably Niffty's doing. Books were perfectly aligned inside shelves, a huge chandelier lit up up the place and three black leather couches sat in the middle. You than started your search. Looking through every shelves and flicking through every book. You didn't care how much books you had to look through, all you wanted was your questions to be answered and you wanted it desperately.

————————Timeskip————————

"That's it! I GiVe Up!", you signed and sat on one of the leather couches. You looked through everting single book and you didn't get any answers. You closed your eyes and started to think of what to do next. You remembered that when you and Charlie were young, you would always find secret rooms around her castle. And secret rooms have a secret switch. You flung yourself off the couch and looked for a switch. Then a empty brick wall caught your eyes. You dashed to the wall and started to press the bricks one by one. You then pressed the brick in the middle. The place then started to rumble gently and the brick slowly opened in half leading you in a small room...

YaS! I have finished the chapter! I think this is my fav so far😂 Anyways I a currently working on another book and continuing this at the same time so I'll pretty much be busy. But that's fine! Now
sTᎪᎽ TuᏁᎬᎠ....
Word count: 438