Hello My Dear!❤️

"Hello My Dear!", Alastor spoke twirling you around and putting you against his chest. "H-hi Alastor", you quickly stammered. Vaggie then pulled you behind her and pointed a spear on Alastor throat. Instead of backing away the deer demon just smiled even wider. "Don't you dare touch Y/n!", Vaggie protested. "Don't worry darling, I won't do anything to her", he replied his voice making you shiver. Then with a poof he disappeared. "You feeling fine cuz?", Charlie asked giving you a side hug. You just nod and said you'll be in your room.

You walk through the hall, passing through hundreds of doors. Your room was in the very end. You wanted the room that had a balcony so you can get some fresh air from now and then. You pranced to your room and you accidentally tripped over a lump from a carpet. Before you could even fall, you were caught by your waist and pulled into a face. "Hey Toots!", you quickly back after realising who it was. You then remembered what happened earlier and started to blush again. You turn yourself around to hide your steaming face from the kinky spider. He just chuckled and got closer to one of your ear. "Cya around Princess~", he whispered making you flinch. He than walked away and you quickly ran inside your room. You decided to take a long warm bathe to forget everything. Angel...Alastor...The more you thought of them the more harder it is to breathe. You just buried yourself under the warm water.

Yay! Now I feel my face getting warm...HALP MEH! Anyways hope you enjoyed and cya in the next chapter!

Word count:283